Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just need to complain!!!

Ok, I have been banded since sep. 6th and now I am getting completey bored with Soup, Jello and popsicles!!! I am ready to eat real food! I know, I have read this is called bandster hell! I am not really physically hungry I am just really head hungry! :hungry: I have been bored and have wanted everything in my fridge AND freezer!!! :eek: So, this is to all the people who are sick and tired of being stuck in Banster hell waiting for their fill to hurry up and get here!!! :heh: I just neede to complain and this is the place where everyone can relate and understand my frustrations like no one else can!

Thank you!:biggrin1:

I'm almost three weeks out 9/25 will be three weeks. My post-op was only a week of full liquids, 1 week mushies, 1 week soft. Even on soft foods where you can eat most anything as long as its the right consistency its so boring and my hunger is back with a vengence. Today my daughter and I shared some fat-free no sugar added, strawberry frozen yogurt with some granola in it and I swear it was the best thing I have put in my mouth in a over a month. I get filled on 10/9 and I CANNOT wait. 2 weeks and 3 days! I know you are all feeling. Good luck till your 1st fill!

yeah! I agree, real food of any kind is going to taste wonderful!!! I am going to savor every bite! :hungry: I would go for anything right now... a sandwich, pizza, anything with meat!!! LOL Hang in there! We can do this!!! :clap2:

I am on soft foods now.. and I have to say that yesterday I had the best d*mn mashed potatoes on the whole planet!! :clap2: Of course, they were just ordinary mashed potatoes - but even after my idiot husband decided to call for pizza :faint:they tasted FANTASTIC!

Hang in there it gets much better. I was banded on Aug 24th and have lost a total of 42 lbs since then. I just started eating chicken and tuna last Friday. The key during the mushie stage is to find something that you like and be creative. I loved taking meatless spagetti sauce and adding riocotto cheese to it. Another thing I enjoyed was steaming some brocolli and cauliflower throwing it in my magic bullet (which is the best thing ever) and adding a little Cambell's chedder chez Soup to it!

The one thing that I try to tell myself is that nothing tastes as good as being thin will feel!!!

Have a great day!

Princesst

The one thing that I try to tell myself is that nothing tastes as good as being thin will feel!!!

Right on!!

Hang in there it gets much better. I was banded on Aug 24th and have lost a total of 42 lbs since then. I just started eating chicken and tuna last Friday. The key during the mushie stage is to find something that you like and be creative. I loved taking meatless spagetti sauce and adding riocotto cheese to it. Another thing I enjoyed was steaming some brocolli and cauliflower throwing it in my magic bullet (which is the best thing ever) and adding a little Cambell's chedder chez Soup to it!

Have a great day!

Princesst

Thanks for the tips! They will come in handy! :)