Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

TODAY @NOON, PST! I'm super-excited about today's show! Jean Powergirl and I will be interviewing Big John Drury The Dancing Trucker! Big John has a truly inspirational story about his weight loss and is just a lot of fun. Check out his Facebook page that I tagged and also his YouTube channel here to learn more:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDrury1150

Don't forget that we'll be LIVE on Facebook as well. I will be live on my page and on the Backstage Pass Radio Program page and Powergirl will be live on her page Jean Hopkins Power.

Today's program is sponsored by the great folks at Daddyos.com rockabilly dresses and clothing for the whole family, BariatricPal.com where you can get a 15% discount using the codes DIVAT or POWERGIRL and also by Slimpressions where you can save 25% by using the code POWERGIRL!

Listen to today's show by clicking on the link below or by going directly to www.backstagepassradio.com!

PS: Do you have a great story that you think should be featured on The Backstage Pass Radio Program? Email me at info@divataunia.com or send me a private message here!

I ran into John over the summer @ a Petro in Indiana. He's a real hoot.

He's fantastic! He's been through so much. He lost his cousin in 2011...and just last year he lost his mom to a drunk driver and his house burned down. Even with all that, he still has this AMAZING and positive spirit.

I was so happy to learn that he got a sponsor to fund his new DVD and he's beginnging to work on it now. Such a great and inspiring guy!

If anyone wants to hear his interview from last week, you can hear it here: http://tobtr.com/9710483

Next week we have a men's panel (including Bariatric Pal's very own Alex Brecher) to discuss weight and the impact of weight and the perfect of men's body image in society. Would love for you guys to tune in next week for that! Tuesday at NOON PST at www.backstagepassradio.com.

But definitely check out Big John's interview. He is so inspiring!