Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Had my surgery yesterday 9/19

I've lost 8lbs (5 days post surgery). Today is my first day of "mushies" (1 week post surgery) and I just ate some tuna. I want to drink Water now, but I believe I'm supposed to wait for 30 minutes.

Nap time!

Darragha

DArranga - sorry I got you confused with Darr5380 - so close and so many drugs LOL - Just kidding. Good to know that if I need a good romance novel to check with you. How long have you been doing it? How many books do you have out now? Does your hubby inspire the books, or your imagination?

Darr5380 - I have my baby with me 24-7. I kinda wished I had out him in a mothers day out or something, but he is my helper. Especially if I drop something. I am doing great, I feel so much better. The only problem I am having is sleeping through the night...any one else with this problem? I am taking a pain pill tonight just to help "comfort" me. I have lost 15 lbs since the surgery on 9-19 and I feel great!

Poohlvr--15 lbs is a lot. Good for you. I have lost 5.5 lbs since my surgery on 9/21. I have pain only in my port right now, but it is only when I bend over. Not that I bend a alot, but I don't need to tell you that with a 2 year old you are straightening out all day and puting things back. I too, have problems sleeping through the night. I started out sleeping on the sofa recliner and now I am in my bedroom, then I go to my sons bed, (son sleeps with us). I hopw to be back to normal by Halloween b/c we have several fairs going on that day. Yes, I am complaining but I don't regret the band.

I was sleeping on the recliner too, then moved to bed. I was able to lay on my favorite side last night, just too scared to sleep like that. Hubby isn't sleeping good either, he is afraid of touching me! LOL

Good to know that if I need a good romance novel to check with you. How long have you been doing it? How many books do you have out now? Does your hubby inspire the books, or your imagination?
I hope, if you want to read a romance, that you read one of mine! Authors need love, too! I read all kinds of books myself, from the scorching hot ones full of stuff I don't even write about to sweet inspirationals. I'm kind of a non-fiction junkie for "personal reading." I read romances, in all their various incarnations, to know the market.

I wrote my first book when I was 10 years old. Submitted it to Random House, in fact. I sold my first novel several years later :)

I have six books "out."

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Loves-Second-Sight/dp/1931761795]Love's Second Sight[/ame] (ebook and paperback)

The Orca King (ebook only [for now] named in the top 25 of the most unusual paranormal characters in the last 25 years by Romantic Times BookLover's Magazine)

Cold, Hard Kash (ebook only. my mother liked this one!)

Teaching Old Gods New Tricks (ebook for now...soon to be in print! a trilogy in one volume)

A Witch in Time (ebook. a "witchy" anthology. My tale is "Spell-Crafted for Pleasure")

Mooncusser Cove (ebook. will go to print depending upon e-sales)

Coming soon: Of Flesh and Blood (a vampire anthology. My tale is "Polishing Saber." Blurb:

Polishing Saber is not your average vampire tale. These ain’t your mama’s Carpathians. In Iceland, the vampires are tall, blonde and environmentally-minded. Vampires in the land of fire and ice is nice!
And about my husband, errr...I do sometimes refer to him as my "crash test dummy." Oh, quick honey! Let's see if this will work! Ok, hold that position! I need to figure out how to write it!

He loves it. And me :car:

Darr :clap2:

<p>It has been a week today since i was banded. The gas is still unbelievable. I can not hardly drink anything. Day before yesterday it took all day long to get down 8 oz of liquid in a 24 hour period. Yesterday i was able to maybe get in close to 30 oz. Today has been about 20 oz so far but i got about 2 oz of apple sauce down. I literally can not drink more i would throw up and have the last 2 days. We will see how tomorrow is. It has got to get better soon, right?</p>

Bubblebelly - have you called your surgeons office? You shouldn't have that much problems drinking any amount of Water. It was good that you took in the applesauce, but I am a week out and am drinking tons of fluids and eating mushies. Please call your drs office and just ask them if that is normal for you! Let me know, I will be looking forward to hearing what the dr had to say!