Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Car accident

Sorry to hear you are in so Much Pain. I hope you get the answer to what is going on and what you can do to get better.

I just keep getting one inflamation or another. No MRI's, x-rays or anything have been done at all. Nobody thought it was serious enough. Duh! Rearended by a car going that fast and totally my car and they didn't think I had any serious injuries...Last friday my neck had another flare up and I hadn't been able to move that all that day but it went away by saturday. 2 days later I get this shoulder problem. I haven't been to a chiropractor (though I found out that is what Jack does for a living) but have gotten massage therapy since the accident. I've litterally done nothing but sleep, put ice on my shoulder, eat, go potty and take pain pills pretty much since monday. I called in today to see if I can get another pain killer. I have always taken vicodin just fine but the last few days it has maken me mega sick. I'm on here now just because I'm waiting for another pill to kick in. If I stayed on after that I would be sick again. I couldn't believe that jack ass doctor tried to tell me it wasn't accident related. Things like this do happen to house keepers but my schedule has been lighter than ever, I've been doing this job for 12 years and have NEVER had anything like this ever. I hadn't even worked the 3 days prior to the onset of this. AND THEN when I was in urgent care I had to correct the nurse because she had marked down the wrong shoulder, then I had to listen to them debate about another patient who was getting sent for x-ray about what arm they wanted pictures of, they had marked the wrong arm for her too! That place was absolutely ridiculous. They weren't even at a busy period because I had gone down at 7 in the morning and was one of the only few patients there. Those kinds of mistakes are hideous. Anyway thanks for all the love folks. Best wishes, Teresa

Teresa - I'm sorry you are hurting so bad. Hopefully they can get you some relief soon. You might want to consider an MRI to see if you have damaged anything in there.

Teresa, please hang in there and get some answers! I don't know if there is a time factor that you have to work with, before they can close your case. But this sounds like it's going from bad to worse for you. And you shouldn't have to just live in pain without someone running specific tests (MRI or whatever) to find out what's going on.