Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mystery Illness/What's wrong with me?

Lauri, where are you, sweetie??? I hope you're doing much better by now. I agree that these sound like serious symptoms and should be addressed immediately. Please give us an update as soon as you can.

hi, lauri

my hearts go's out to you, every one so concern and worried for you and is saying the same thing,...and stay calm, stress can make you feel out of it and not to well, hope your doing ok, just like the rest of us ( are you doing ok?)

margie

---------------------------------------------------

margie

295/257/=?

4/5/04

Posted by Lauri on two different threads on 12/21:

>>>>Ok I may be spastic and sppent the last few days in th hospital but when they weighed me- drum roll please,,...,.211 What is that 8 pounds. Eating hospital food, being pumped with med. and all don't exactly make you want to eat. Now , if I can just survive my moms cooking and not being able to walk. I am going to try to get her to feed me healthy but her home cooking is so good.<<<<

>>>>I am at home with my mom in houston. The tests at the hospital all came back without any explaination of my symptoms. I have lost almost all use of my left hand, arm and leg. Mom is going to ttake me to a dr. here and see if we can get some answers.<<<<

Lauri,

I hope you have found some explanation for you troubles. I hope you have regained the use of your left side. I feel sooo bad for you. My thoughts are with you often. Please let us know how you are as soon as you feel up to it.

Lauri,

Just read Becky's post I hope you can find an answer to what is going on I am so sorry. Praying for your recovery..

Lauri, we're all wondering about you and hoping you have found both answers and relief. Please check in with us so all your bandster aunts and uncles can sleep at night!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches