Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Theresa Marie is home!!!!

Theresa,

We thank God you were able to get on the path and join us in this journey, Welcome.

Straw vs sipping LOL do we find the most unusual things to discuss here LOL. So here is my two cents... My Dr said straw was used so you could control the amount of fluids you were taking in easier. Sipping could cause you to swallow larger amounts to fast and have PBing. I had no trouble with straw and it didn't cause an increase in air I swallowed.

Darcy if your as good at belching as you say they probably hear you where their at anyways.

Congratulations, Theresa Marie!!!!! So glad all went well for you!

As for the straw, I find I swallow much less air with a straw than without. So I drink my Water with a straw everyday. With the straw, I sip; without the straw, I gulp, LOL!!!

Hello dear friends, today I feel my strength returning on day 5. I still have port pain, but tolerable for sure. I am up and about and doing more today while still taking naps. I am very excited about the promise of health and vitality this new band will help me achieve.

I love drinking with a straw and after going without for several days and burping alot, today I am drinking Water with a straw and seems to be better. I must be a straw person!!!

Thanks for all your good wishes, prayers and loving support. I am just so thankful for many things during this blessed season -- my family, opportunity to be banded, my improving health, my dear friends whom I love here at this site. May God bless each of you and your families during this glorious time of reflection and personal growth (or shrinking for us physically). Love, TJ

Glad to hear that each day is getting better! You are so right, we do have so much to be thankful for! Better health being one of the best. Please continue to take it easy and follow your dr's rules.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches