Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yes, I do snak between meals, though I really try not to!!! It find it so hard to break the habit. I will nibble on something, a yogurt or pudding cup or cheese stick, even when I am not hungry. I sometimes don't even notice I am eating it until I am almost done.

I feel guilty about it and am trying to slap my hands when I notice myself about to snack in hopes that when I go to snack the next time I will remember the slap and not eat!! I am also trying to ask myself if I am hungry or just want it. If I only want it I will say aloud to myself "You are not hungry. If you eat when you are not hungry then you will stretch your pouch and you better not stretch your pouch!!!" Self-lecture does help me sometimes!!

I eat three meals and two Snacks a day. I spoke with Jill (the nutritionist at TLBC) and that's what she recomended. She also said I should choose some sort of Protein snacks as that will keep me full longer. What they do not want you to do is to snack all the time. That's like cheating the band.

I snack too. But I try to make it SOMETHING with Protien in it..

Right now I have LOTS of restriction, and I'm finding it difficult to get 800 -1000 cals in per day. PLUS I am tracking myself on SparkPeople.com so that it tells me how many grams of Protien and Calcium I am taking in per day.

I don't want my hair to fall out, and I don't want to get week. Ya know?

B: 3/4 cup Oatmeal/ skim milk

L: tuna salad 1/2 cup, Decaf coffee/ double milk

Snk: 15 Triscuit thins

S: 2 Scrambled eggs, 1 Oz. HamBacon

Snk: vanilla SF FF pudding w/ protien pwder in it.

I was only able to get 5 glasses of Water in, + multivit + Caltrate D

HOly FLICK ! THose pictures are awesome!!! It is a complete transformation girl... Yahoo for you! I am SO inspired.

Now, tell me how did you do the photo collage, that is so cool!

HOly FLICK ! THose pictures are awesome!!! It is a complete transformation girl... Yahoo for you! I am SO inspired.

Now, tell me how did you do the photo collage, that is so cool!

Thanks! :confused:

I did the collage, I am a graphic designer, if you ever want one let me know. It is fun for me to do!

I snack sometimes, there are lots of healthy ones...

Kitty those pictures are incredible - I'm sure most people would not recognize you. It must be a lot of fun!

Cindy:clap2:

One more "good" snack to add here - Try microwaving some Hormel Turkey Pepperoni slices on some paper towels until crisp. Time varies by machine and quantity of slices. I believe there are about 80 calories in 20 slices and nearly no carbs. OK it is high in salt but that can be a blessing as it stops me from craving too many.

One more "good" snack to add here - Try microwaving some Hormel Turkey Pepperoni slices on some paper towels until crisp. Time varies by machine and quantity of slices. I believe there are about 80 calories in 20 slices and nearly no carbs. OK it is high in salt but that can be a blessing as it stops me from craving too many.

I am not sure if we get the Hormel Turkey Pepperoni here in Canada, but I will have to take a look for that. It sounds awesome. mmmmmmm Turkey Pepperoni chips.

Andrew

Doesn't have to be the Turkey Pepperoni, But the Turkey version is much lower in fat/calories than the regular variety. I learned this "trick" from a local band support group. They are a great snack when you are craving salty potato chips. I have a couple of male diabetic co-workers I've also turned onto these chips.

Serving Size: 17 Slices

Calories: 80 (35-Fat Calories)

Carbs: 0

Protein: 9g

Sodium: 600mg

They even taste good with sour cream style chip dips.

If you really want to push it you can make a home made dip with one of those powdered mixes and substitute half of the sour cream with cottage cheese that you've run through the blender. It boosts up the Protein to carb ratio without affecting the taste.