Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

so I am now on stage two of my diet plan. On my diet plan it says that I can have puréed Soups. And I can also have soft cheese. Any ideas of what I can get at the store? Obviously the things have to be low in sodium and have no sugars.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Laughing cow wedges and babybels are both good options cheesewise.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

that's what i was thinking ! dumb question , but one in a sitting right ?

I think when I was starting out, I ate half of a Laughing Cow or half of a Babybel. I found I didn't want more than that.

that's what i was thinking ! dumb question , but one in a sitting right ?

1% cottage cheese is also an excellent source of Protein. I have been eating it for the last 2 years.

Measure it out but at this stage you will likely only want a spoonful or two. it is very filling and keeps you full for a very long time.

1% cottage cheese is also an excellent source of Protein. I have been eating it for the last 2 years.

Measure it out but at this stage you will likely only want a spoonful or two. it is very filling and keeps you full for a very long time.

DJ, how do you eat cottage cheese? Any mix-ins, or salsa topped, or ...

I like it in things (like a lasagne made with zucchini strips sted of noodles) but I can't quite get into plain. Help.

I mix my cottage cheese with pickle juice or salsa (my favorite salsa being wright's of Texas)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using the BariatricPal App

Yes, pickle juice ????. I mixed it in Greek yogurt, too, but it wasn't as good. (I have a slight pickle obsession. There are 7 different jars of them in my fridge. None of which I can eat right now!)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using the BariatricPal App

Try Eggface's ricotta bake (you can google it), it's wonderful! Also, black Beans with salsa on top and a smidge of cheese, microwaved, is great! Hummus was one of my favorites (eaten with a spoon). Cottage cheese I eat with salt and pepper on it, but I've also heard of putting splenda on it.

I like cottage cheese with pepper. :)

My husband eats it with hit sauce.

HW 385 SW 359 CW 335 (50lbs down!) Sleeved 10/5/16

I made cottage cheese "fluff" and added two scoops of GENEPRO. I divided it into 7 - 5oz cups at 122cals 14g carbs and 23 grams Protein.

HW 385 SW 359 CW 335 (50lbs down!) Sleeved 10/5/16