Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Banded 5th september

Hi everyone,

well i'm finally banded, had a bit of a rough time & had to be re-addmitted, for dehydration, and not keeping on top of my pain meds, anyway 4 days post op, and feeling much better, + 11lbs down already, know this is not about weight loss at the moment, and is a time for getting better, but thought i'd hop on the scales this morning anyway!!:o

wishing you all the very best.

Take care

toots2. xx

Toots2,

Welcome to the family. I had to keep checking the scale too, so dont feel alone there. Congrats and keep healing. I am only 11 days out but feel much better.

Hey Toots2,

Hang in there, this forum isn awesome! So much so that I can't stop reading it. I bet I was here 6 hr straight yesterday and here I have already started again today. My band date isn't until Sept 28 and I start my pre op liguid Sept 14 but I have found invaluable information and tips just from reading this amazing board.

I have read where people have just breezed through their surgeries and some who have really had a rough time. You are definitely have a rough time right now but we will all pray that it will be over soon and each day will begin to see you feeling better and stronger and ready to lose those extra pounds and get healthy!

Keep reading and posting and let us all know how you are doing. I know I will esp keep reading and counting down until I too become a bandster!

Blessings,

Docsdeb

Thanks docsdeb.........for your kind words....this site has been very helpful to me in making my decesion to get banded, and i'm sure it wiil be a great source of support throuhout the coming months, good luck with your pre-op diet & with your banding, will keep you posted.

take care toots2xx:)

Hey Toots!!! I was banded on the 5th as well. I'm sorry you had to go back in for some TLC.... I'm glad to hear you are doing much better now!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches