Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting second thoughts

It's completely normal to think and rethink it I started looking into doing this 5 years ago had the paper work to inquire about it had a referral my dr suggested it in five years my fibromyalgia got worse bc my weight got heavier I was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease which took its toll bc of my weight. High blood pressure and most of all my energy depleted bc of all my health problems I then started getting depressed bc of being in pain all the time bc of how much weight I'm carrying around I want me back nov 22 will start my journey to get the old me back I'm taking my life back I wouldn't care if King Kong looked at me and said ur not fat enough I love my life I feel my pain and I want me back again not only for my happiness but so my kids have they're mom to walk them down the isle one day. Only you know how you feel I WISH I would never have backed out then 80 more lbs heavier and now I'm doing it. You always have support on here. Do what makes you happy and healthy!!! Best of luck on your journey!!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I have a lot of people who have their own opinions but opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I was told the same thing by everyone. I had to say that this is my body and you don't have to live in it so back off. You are doing the right thing. Obviously if you could do it on your own your insurance wouldn't have oked the procedure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using the BariatricPal App

Ten years of up and down that's a long time nothing has worked for you in ten years what have you got to lose?????? imagine seeing the scale going down down down how it would elate and inspire you it would give you more self confidence you would feel fantastic and not recognise the slim person looking back at you getting sleeved in march was the best thing I've done for me I was self pay and I'd tried everything this was it for me I'm 7 months out and only 4.3 kgs away from goal I was 115kgs when I started this journey so similar to you when my surgeon said you could be at your goal in 6 months I thought whatever he's crazy he was not crazy I'm almost there never imagined I could be this small I get compliments every day people don't recognise me I can shop in normal shops I love clothes again I feel sexy again I've found the old me and I wouldn't change it for the world

So tell me what have you got to lose except unwanted pounds!!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone

Edited by Shell ????

Thanks guys... i had a moment.. my head is back on track!! I'm a single mom of two. The surgery part was scaring me. However being un healthy and unhappy is not a great role model for them either. I want to feel healthy and sexy again. I am back in track thank you for all the support it really helped!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App