Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sara's surgery news

my surgery news is coming soon will be on January 9,2017 and i will be stay at hospital in Baptist Hospital in Conway,Ar for my weight loss surgery..

And i got lose 33 lbs finally! Thankful for that but i will still eat include fruit&vegetables but no sweet cakes or ice cream till after my surgery..

I did announcements my family and friends on Facebook about my surgery news and know but my BMI is huge i told you mention before and my doctor need fix seriously yes of course..

Im so nervous to under knife not sincerely i had lung surgery due birth defect at 12 years old but my scar still legend! Thankful i have no cancer in my lung phew!

I will kept update what my doctor says and still lose more weight and few more lose pounds before surgery..

I will get gastric sleeve same my mom in 2012 four years ago but my BMI is huge and need change my chapter life but my doctor advise me not going out eat same batter food or fried food but i do eat Soup and salad mostly but i do eat fruit and vegetables mostly..

Im drink weight loss shakes from doctor with freeze fruit it's delicious will lose me weight next day..

I will rest lots after surgery till i get on my own foot like baby steps..

Don't eat fruit unless it's in your shakes or smoothies. Your body uses at sugar do veggies and meat no breast rice or Pasta

Sent from my LG-H901 using the BariatricPal App

I can drink weight loss shakes from doctor and I don't drink smoothies till after surgery..

I can't eat include

Rice

bread

Fried chicken&batter food

No Pasta till after surgery

And lots mores

I can eat what on my lists

Fruit

Vegetables

Unsalted nuts

And lots mores

I'm just telling you from experience prepare from the surgery don't eat fruit. Stick to Protein and dark veggies

You don't know who i am!!

Im only deaf in family i have my rightful i can eat what i wanted include fruits and vegetables also..

You cant force me says NO for fruits before surgery but i will still eat mostly fruits and vegetables per my doctors orders understand!!

After my surgery i can wait for eat fruit and vegetables about 6 weeks to 3-6 months because my stomach will mess up..

You know what you need to chill the hell out this site is for support and advice. It doesn't matter who you are. First off being deaf or hearing has nothing to do with this. You don't see me telling and telling people I'm bipolar ADHD and hard of hearing do you see me telling people all that? NO! So don't play the handicable card there's no reason for it. I was just giving you advice to help prepare you better for the surgery from someone that has already had it. To help you with recovery better. Your body will crave that sugar after words and it makes it hard on you. So before you start yelling at people for trying to help you with good advice stop and look at where it's coming from deaf or not you don't need to be an Asshole about good advice. Good luck on your surgery hopefully next person that gives you insight your night an ass too.