Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Stomach growling a lot today

Hi guys, I am 5 weeks post op today. For some reason, today my stomach is growling a lot. This is the first time this has happened since the surgery. Any ideas? Anyone else experienced this?

Sent from my SM-N920V using the BariatricPal App

I am having the same experience!!! I'm at 6 weeks post op. I don't know what to do!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I hope so. The growling is sending the hungry message to my brain! Not good! Lol

I am over a year post op and my stomach still growls/makes noises occasionally. Sometimes I drink some Water and other times I just ignore it.

Hi I'm 3 years out and it something you need used to. It's one of those side effects we forget to talk about. Some days it will make lots of noise and other days nothing. It is not because you are hungry

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

Yeah my stomach talks to me all the time, loudly. And it's not a hunger thing. Sometimes it's digesting sometimes it's just talking. I'm three years out.

Are you meeting your Fluid and Protein goals?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using the BariatricPal App

Unfortunately, i dont think i am. I am getting better but i am definitely nowhere near 64 Fluid ounces and 60-80grams of Protein daily:(

Are you meeting your Fluid and Protein goals?

Unfortunately, i dont think i am. I am getting better but i am definitely nowhere near 64 Fluid ounces and 60-80grams of Protein daily:(

Is it a hunger growl? Are you satisfied/full when you eat? Increasing fluids is hard but it helps with healing and weight loss. Do your best to try to get your fluids up. Try different fluids. I like the crystal light fruit punch. Also no sugar added hot chocolate. I add it to 10-12oz instead of the 6oz of Water the box calls for. It helps put me at my fluids goal. Somethings i can drink quickly others not so much. How much protein are you able to get?