Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My first post from SC

Hello, my name is Diana and I am from SC. I have not had my band put in yet, but have taken the first steps. I saw the doctor (Dr.Givens in Columbia SC). I am going for my sleep study test next week.

I weighed in at 360. I have always been over-weight even as a child. My biggest fear right now--how to lose the weight and keep it off!! I have tried so many diets, from raw foods to taking pills. Oh I lost the weight..but of course it all came back. I am ready for this surgery.

My head is running fast these days I am scared, emotional, feeling like I can do this without the band, second guessing myself, worrying if my husband of only 2 years will like what he sees, excited, fearful, and on and on.

I have read a lot of the posts on here and for the most part they have been very upbeat and very reassuring to me. I feel like I know all of you already as I see myself in each. I am so appreciative of each of your posts..I needed to hear the good and the bad.

I am looking forward to coming back to this site daily. I hope its okay to post so I can get my feelings out with those that have been through this and maybe those that have not and are in the same boat as I am.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!!!

Much love and peace

Diana:nervous

Hi Diana,

Welcome Diana! You will be so amazed all the friends you will have here at lbt. It has helped me so much to come on here and learn, vent, and ask questions.

Diana, I have family that lives outside of Columbia, SC. We visit your area every summer.

Take care,

shelli:)

Hi Shelli, thank you for your reply and warm welcome!! I do look forward to meeting many new friends. I am actually right outside Columbia in the small town of Gaston.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches