Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This is who I do it for!

I am going so strong because I do it for my daughter... I am very unhealthy and have been fighting and going through hoops and obstacles just to get this surgery. My whole mind and thought process has changed and my daughter is growing up with healthy habits. I would be devastated if I passed because I couldn't change or even get this surgery. She needs a mom and I will be there to see her grow up. My fiancé Miranda is very supportive as well and she is on the healthy band wagon with me also. I am doing this for my DAUGHTER and also for ME. I have had a lot of negative feedback from so called friends and family but at the end of the day it is my body and my longevity! Who are you doing this for? What are your goals?

post-300331-0-13149700-1475529637_thumb.jpg

I had surgery for myself first and foremost. I wanted to LIVE my life with my kids not just sit on the sidelines and watch it pass by. I wanted to be in front of the camera not just be the one taking the pictures. I wanted to ride roller coasters WITH them not watch from the observation deck. I wanted to feel great in my swimsuit and look great in my jeans. I didn't want to be the fattest mom in the room any more and I didn't want to sweat my way through every class party and field trip.

I want to live to see my grandchildren and maybe even my great grandchildren. I want to be healthy and I want to be the same me on the outside as I am on the inside.

BEST.DECISION.EVER.

And your baby girl is ADORABLE.

@@hudjess

Good for you. I did this for my partner and for me, so that we can have a long, happy life together.

Best wishes as you continue your journey. It is SO worth every sacrifice you will make!!

Mschan218--- you and your family are model beautiful!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!

❤️️Amy ❤️️

I am being extremely selfish on this one and very happy about it....love my beau and kids but not doing this for them or anyone else. This one is all ME...and it's about doggone time I thought about no one else but ME!!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I understand that, good for you (:

I am being extremely selfish on this one and very happy about it....love my beau and kids but not doing this for them or anyone else. This one is all ME...and it's about doggone time I thought about no one else but ME!!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I'm doing this for me so I can be a healthier and more active mom for my only child. He's 10 and doesn't see mommy as fat and out of shape but I certainly see and feel it. I want to live long enough to be around for him and his children and if I have my grandmother's longevity his grandchildren's children.