Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

passing lots of gas!!

i was just wonderin if anyone else experiences gas immediatly or shortly after eating? i can feel it pushing down i ahve never had this much gas issues! lol i just laugh and make light of it but not fun when i too dinner and then too a movie or something i don't really burp i really haven't since my surgey april 25th 2007 is it certain foods? is it too much food? i don't eat too much i have lost 56lbs i love it! only 30lbs and then i will see if i want too go lower (most likely) i haven't needed a fill yet, any suggestions on thiss gas problem?:eek:

missyr

Hi Missyr,

I have found the amount of gas is directly related to the amount of carbs I've eaten, especially the All Bran Snacks. I do like them though.:heh:

If I can keep the meal to Protein and good vegies then there is not usually a problem.

Good Luck

thats probobly it altjhough i don't eat too much carbs but that probobly doesn't count since its probobly the choice of carbs? and i do have the issues with veges for some reason sucks cause i love thai food nd i even get the non spicy! but i don't think i can quit the thai i don't have it that often and even a little even protien will do it! maybe i have too write this down?!

the cheese i think i've figured out! lol

thanks

missyr

Yes I have gas and it is very perplexing. think it is the carbs but whatever it is, it can be a bit embarassing. However, I try the old trick of pretending it wasn't me, turn around and star at some poor joe next too me. LOL

You don't just stare at some poor victim. You whisper in a voice just loud enough for all to hear, "that's OK I'll take the blame.":whoo::whoo:

Ha Ha LoL. that's funny! Poor victim - better them than me. Yes, I get it from carbs or certain gassy foods but if I eat slower it doesn't happen as much. food choice is the key.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches