Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pre-Op diet Day 3

Hang in there! I just finished my 7th day on the pre-op. The shakes do curb the appetite for me but just to a point. Man, do I want "real" food again! I agree with the others who have responded. Stay busy. I takes walks with my dog. Also I stay full with liquids and broth when I dont want a shake. I gotta be honest, I have snapped with my temper a few times over the past few days. I am not fun to be around lately!

The good news it that is temporary, we will ge tthrough it. Also, I have lost 6 lbs already, just on this diet!

broth, Water. Is that better @? Good luck to all on this forum :) Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Three years experience extinaBlue. Go to FB for foolishness. I am here to help anyone. Good grief.

I'm not sure why you are singling me out, as I am saying same things as everyone else, trying to be supportive. Congrats to you on your journey. I was looking to give empathy as I am also on my 3rd day, I think I've been misunderstood. But that's ok. Carry on. We all rock no matter what stage of this journey we are on.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

broth, Water. Is that better @? Good luck to all on this forum :) Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Three years experience extinaBlue. Go to FB for foolishness. I am here to help anyone. Good grief.
I'm not sure why you are singling me out, as I am saying same things as everyone else, trying to be supportive. Congrats to you on your journey. I was looking to give empathy as I am also on my 3rd day, I think I've been misunderstood. But that's ok. Carry on. We all rock no matter what stage of this journey we are on.

Didn't single you out girl, just responded. I do my best to be supportive. Can we be friends!?

Didn't single you out girl, just responded. I do my best to be supportive. Can we be friends!?

absolutely...I am seriously here for support and guidance. Want to learn from everyone...especially those who have been through it all :) seems like so many different rules by every surgeon.

Peace and hugs from a grandma!

I appreciate that @@Bounce :) all good on my end. Hope you are feeling a bit better today? I forgot to also say my surgeon recommended Isopure. Bought some today...it's not terrible, but I wouldn't say it's great either...might help the hunger though in addition to your shakes etc. good luck!

Pre-op diets are really different. I did a month od eating 30 grams of carbs and 70 grams of Protein. Now 2 days out I'm on all liquids.

Our center have some packs of syrupy stuff in low carbs/high Protein that seem very filling. Does your Dr. have anything like that?

Hang in there...one day at a time. Good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using the BariatricPal App

Wow @ you're rude. I thought this was a forum for people who are supportive, guess I was wrong? @@Bounce had asked what had worked...I was saying broth and Water have made it much better for me. Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I am the LEAST rude person you will meet here Missy. Wake up to reality and simple questions that have simple answers.

U still trolling??? Get the fuck off my post you're not helping.. you have to be miserable to keep answering on a post that you don't even agree with beat it jerk

Sent from my SM-G935T using the BariatricPal App

Wow @ you're rude. I thought this was a forum for people who are supportive, guess I was wrong? @@Bounce had asked what had worked...I was saying broth and Water have made it much better for me. Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I am the LEAST rude person you will meet here Missy. Wake up to reality and simple questions that have simple answers.

U still trolling??? Get the fuck off my post you're not helping.. you have to be miserable to keep answering on a post that you don't even agree with beat it jerk

Please use the REPORT function if you have ANY issue with it. This kind of language and post is not allowed here!

U still trolling??? Get the f**k off my post you're not helping.. you have to be miserable to keep answering on a post that you don't even agree with beat it jerk

Please use the REPORT function if you have ANY issue with it. This kind of language and post is not allowed here!

Talk to them don't talk to me they were harassing people on my post.. I'm not a child I came here because I thought this was about support not ridicule and judgement.. so forgive me if I'm upset and I cursed it's not the end of the world thank you you enjoy your Sunday

Talk to them don't talk to me they were harassing people on my post.. I'm not a child I came here because I thought this was about support not ridicule and judgement.. so forgive me if I'm upset and I cursed it's not the end of the world thank you you enjoy your Sunday

They received a warning. I understand you are upset, but you need to follow our posted rules you agreed to upon signup. You can report any post that doesn't abide by these policies and we will deal with them. Do not take matters into your own hands, please.