Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NJ September Chat

You Jersey girls gotta quit doing all that laundry and cleaning and taking care of hubbies, sheesh, you're wearing me out.

#1, that's what they have maids and housekeepers for, even if it's just every now and then, pamper yourself, you deserve it, ESPECIALLY, if you're working, wth, even if you don't work ;)

#2, well, there is no #2, men just don't get it, they don't pick up after themselves and they don't help do much but make our lives busier.

Just My Opinion, my hubby's been gone since Tues at 5:00 in the AM, oh my gosh, a week of bliss, got home last night at 10:45, already done two loads of laundry, LBO.

Hugs to you all!

Hi everyone! I just got banded on Sept 25th and so far I'm loving it!

Now I just wanna meet some other new jersey bandsters (or any other part of the country) to bond with.

I figured this would be a most excellent way to make new friends ;)

Smiles :)

Hmm last night for posting in Sept huh? ;)

Howdy there Pat - I love your new avatar and umm you're right they don't pickup after themselves lol. I think it's in the DNA labeled MAN hahaha

Mandy - Aby was right..Jack was a cutie. Quite the actor too, he really had the right mannerisms and movements down correctly. Thank you for those pictures too :)

Eileen - Busy woman...well I'm with you right now. I could of eaten the house had it been powdered with sugar today grrrrrr. DS was working and DH was on his motorcycle and I was home working from home on a Sunday grrrr. Year end so I had to but, bored...when I'm bored I eat. Man I need a fill but, I'm so afraid to get the reflux back. Are you going for another fill anytime soon? I'm hoping I can get one at my appointment in October.

Betty - I wish I had the neighbors you do. No one around here offers and when I had a cookout and let them all know they didn't come over. They're friendly but, keep to themselves...well unless of course you don't want them to see something then of course they do hahaha

Cindy - Another party or chair person of something aye? Woman..what will you really do with yourself when you truly retire? hahaha I'm glad it went well

Kat - I think you're another busy one hauling wood etc. :) Heck I guess none of us gals get to rest huh? That's great that you got to hook up with an old friend again. I think that's great and even better that you now have something else in common :) I have to tell you Reiki truly has helped me out alot and I'm glad I can help others with it as well. I taught my first students this weekend so there are not two more Reiki I folks out there. I have two more in the waiting for a class as well.

Darcy - I'm thinking of you and sending you light...I'll do the same for tomorrow. I wish you the best my friend...keep thinking positive.

Welcome iCANdothis to the NJ thread. We'll be switching to the October one tomorrow or later tonight so keep an eye open for it :)

I was excited to teach my first Reiki I Level class yesterday. We have two students and they really enjoyed the class and gave alot of positive feedback. Now it's up to my partner and I to make sure they do their self-work and check to make sure they're doing ok. We're excited for them and look forward to teaching them the next level of Reiki. It was just great knowing we've helped keep the tradition going. Spiritually it's done so much for me and my family actually. They may not practice it but, they get the benefits of me being a practioner of it.

"The secret to health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, nor worry about the future, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly"~Buddha I just love that quote. Puts me in my place when I need it hahaha

Well, the weekend went by fast again didn't it? I'm still questioning the size of underwear hahaha Oh and today I went to buy myself a sweater at Dress Barn because they have a buy one, get one 50% off sale. While in there I had a sweater in my hand and was looking at another when an older woman sales person started talking to me. She pointed out the sale and when I looked at this other sweater she said those don't run bigger. Basically I took it as that won't fit you the way she said it. I knew it would, heck it ran bigger than the sweater in my hand but, I wasn't giving her the satisfaction of a sale after that. Yeap she was skinny as a rail and I hate buying clothes already...that just quickly ended that trip. When I shop, just leave me alone unless I ask you for help...one of the reasons why I hate going in that store. I won't be going in anytime soon! Oh well...that certainly didn't help with the already feeling guilty about eating things I shouldn't today...she ended up adding to the yucky feeling today.

So anywho....back to the drawing bored and eating better tomorrow. It's so much easier to eat better at work. Too busy to stop to eat too much junk or better yet...I don't have it readily available so it makes it easier to pass it up. Have a great night everyone. See you in October.