Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fabulous find for weight loss patients

Hi.. I'm 10 1/2 weeks post-op & I have hit a milestone this week 50 lbs lost from 1 week pre-op til today. I feel great! Energy level is better than has been in a long time. I hit my Protein target daily (70-90 grams) honestly tho I have difficulty reaching my Water goal (64 0z)

I'm working on that.

I have not been shopping post op, as I have several sizes to choose from in my closet (like most of us). However, I use the PERFECT button on my pants. Prior to surgery i used them to give me a bit of extra room in my tight pants now I use them to make my loose (in the belly) pants fit better. I ordered them online but have seen them in the "as seen on tv" section of stores such as cvs. I think the PERFECT button would be useful to many of you & just wanted to share. ($10 for a pack of 5 I think)

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

i found a video in youtube for what I think you're talking about. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SZd07A1yBU

If that's it, it looks as though you have to remove the button that came on the garment and then use this "perfect" item along the waistband wherever you need it? It seems that it will never match up with the buttonhole. If the waist is too large, you pull it across so that something like an envelope flap will bulge. If the waist is tight, you place the "perfect" item at the ends of the band and it will miss the buttonhole.

What am I not getting about this thing?

Edited by WLSResources/ClothingExch

i found a video in youtube for what I think you're talking about. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SZd07A1yBU

If that's it, it looks as though you have to remove the button that came on the garment and then use this "perfect" item along the waistband wherever you need it? It seems that it will never match up with the buttonhole. If the waist is too large, you pull it across so that something like an envelope flap will bulge. If the waist is tight, you place the "perfect" item at the ends of the band and it will miss the buttonhole.

What am I not getting about this thing?

No, its a pin that you put next to the original button. No sewing. My problem is waists way to large to the point of belts pushing it out of the way and i have gaps of skin followed by wads of jean waste material because of large butt and legs. No simple fix for that.

Sent from my SM-G930P using the BariatricPal App

No, its a pin that you put next to the original button. No sewing. My problem is waists way to large to the point of belts pushing it out of the way and i have gaps of skin followed by wads of jean waste material because of large butt and legs. No simple fix for that.

Yes, a pin, like a pierced earring, that can be put anywhere on the waistband. That's why I don't get it. Because it won't meet square with the buttonhole, there will either be bunched-up fabric or fabric pulled tight. No?

Have you actually used these pins?

Yes, a pin, like a pierced earring, that can be put anywhere on the waistband. That's why I don't get it. Because it won't meet square with the buttonhole, there will either be bunched-up fabric or fabric pulled tight. No?

she said in her original post that she even used them prior to surgery.

Edited by LisaMergs

I haven't. I dont see how it doesn't pop when you sit down.

Sent from my SM-G930P using the BariatricPal App

I have used them & they hole will match up wherever you put it on your pants. It is similar to an earring & doesn't poke me at all. It has never come undone on me because you have to squeeze the back to remove it. Only problem is there can be some bunching of your jeans for example. But I find wear very short shifts so that is not a problem at all.

That seems ideal to save purchasing too many in between sizes. Can you share a link or is it on Amazon?

Actually just found on Amazon 5 for 4.38

Edited by chycky