Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Should I do a pin up shoot now?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I do a pin up shoot now?

• Do it now, you're ready!
    • Wait until at goal!
    • Do it now and later!
    • Don't do it!

beautiful!! i love it!!

i can't wait to take my pinup photos! hopefully this time next year!!

Tart you look like you have that look, you could do it now too!

Gorgeous shot - beautiful dress (you ARE very multi talented by the way). What other art do you do? What magazine are you going to be in?

BUT - dare I ask how you managed to break your nose in 5 places :thumbdown: ?That must be incredibly painful. What can you do to help healing, except avoid anything touching your face?

Jacquie

Tart you look like you have that look, you could do it now too!

ohh man. i dont think i have the confidence just yet..

you are an inspiration though!! :thumbdown:

Brandy,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

Your pictures are lovely! I too would like to do something similar when I get to goal. I don’t know why but I just love taking pictures more than ever now. I can just imagine when I’ve gotten to where I want to be.<o:p></o:p>

Gorgeous shot - beautiful dress (you ARE very multi talented by the way). What other art do you do? What magazine are you going to be in?

BUT - dare I ask how you managed to break your nose in 5 places :smile: ?That must be incredibly painful. What can you do to help healing, except avoid anything touching your face?

Jacquie

I am a commercial artist, I used to own a sign company. Now I do freelance photography, corporate identity, design work, lots of stuff. I am not doing it anymore because working in corporate took away my passion for it. Most artists will tell you they can't work for someone else and be happy! :frown: SO Now I do photography on the side when I want to. :w00t:

I am 6', so I am able to put things away on TOP of my 7.5' cupboards. WELL I think the last time I put my sugar bowl up I didn't push it all the way the back and it flipped off smack down onto the bridge of my nose. A tupperwear dish with 10 pounds of sugar... :frown: HURTS SO BAD!

This is what it looks like today, not horrible, but you can see the BIG crack on the bridge, the other breaks are down the sides...ugh..

Photo4-1.jpg

Well I have to say - you even make having a 5x broken nose look pretty darn good!!!!!

Oh - to be 6' ft tall - the only things going on the top of my cupboards are dustibles that go up and never come done :frown:

I am glad that you are still able to enjoy your talent on your own terms.

Take care of you :smile:

Jacquie

BBK...I go away for the weekend and what do I find? You looking extra hot but hurting AGAIN!!!

I think you are having a summer like me.....I will pray we both heal soon and better than before! You are still an inspiration to me and many other ladies so THANK YOU for sharing your stories.

I can not wait to see more pics....make sure to keep tabs on the nose!

As for me, fill number 3 tomarrow! I hope this puts me in a more restricted world...my broken foot is almost healed and I hope to begin exercising again next week...it has been since my surgery, other than walking, UNTIL I fell like a graceful gal and broke my foot!

I have noticed I was more clutzy this summer...I attribute it to possibly the anestesia meds? Maybe that can be your excuse too?

Be well, Shelley

I say go for it.

I have a friend who does this kind of photography, and one of these days I'll ask him about doing a shoot for me.

And he's very respectful, and works with whatever you're comfortable with--sexy lingerie, cleavage/revealing clothes, and I think he even does full nudity.

I wouldn't do THAT, but I would totally rock on some tasteful lingerie and sexy clothes and heels.

How long is the voting for...i dont remember...LOL but I voted and gave it to some friends too etc.

Yay!!!!!!!!

I came home and voted again.

:omg_smile: Next, I'll have DH vote from his work laptop, just as soon as he gets it up.

Oh, my...that sounded so different from how I meant it.