Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

After-surgery goals are

1:be able to cross my legs

2:be picked up by my husband when kissed (????)

3:be able to ride a Rollercoaster

4:take up rollerblading again last time was when I was 9!!!

5: be able to walk and run without getting out of breath

6: be able to take full body pix without hidding myself

7: be able to shop at Victoria secrets and not lane Bryant anymore

8: go horse back riding

9: go hiking

10: enjoy life to the fullest no holding back!!!

Sent from my SM-N920T using the BariatricPal App

I think I can definitely agree with these goals. I would however add - Look at myself in a full length mirror without crying.

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using the BariatricPal App

One of my best days ever was shredding my lane Bryant card and getting my new Victoria's Secret Black card. LOL

All of those things can happen and more!

I went car shopping for the first time since losing all my weight. I was shocked at how for the first time in my adult life I fit in every car and had a ton of leftover room. What a great feeling when my husband laughed and called me tiny.

I like that name tiny!

Awww yay!! And you'll get there!! I can agree with all except a couple of them!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

My Lane Bryant card is paid off... I refuse to use it now that I'm losing so fast I don't want to spend the money there!

Never thought about getting a Victoria Secret card, but now I'm putting it on my list! :D

@@pammieanne

Honestly Victoria's Secret for me was a big non scale victory. I shop there now because I can.

Same thing with Lucky Brand Jeans.

After my first 60lbs lost, my husband dragged me in there kicking and screaming. I still had 90lbs to lose and thought there is no way in hell anything in here will fit me. I just had this idea in my head that I wasn't really getting smaller. My head was not connected to the rest of me. LOL.

Well, I tried on that first pair of lucky brand jeans in a size 16 and they were too big for me. I was shocked given I was in a 24 at lane Bryant. I lose weight off my butt, legs and feet first.

Anyway, just realizing how much weight you have truly lost by trying on clothes made it so motivating for me to get to goal.

It was never about clothes for me, it was about health so I was shocked at how much I love trying on clothes in all differently styles now. I did it all along my weight loss journey and everytime I did it motivated me to keep going.

:) - who knew I would love clothes shopping. Now i have to be careful because I go into a mall and I want to look at everything. I used to hate clothes shopping and the mall especially.

I hate clothes shopping because it requires that I have to see myself. It has gotten to be a major issue to see myself. I can't wait to be able to look in the mirror at the new me! Congratulations on your hard work! Keep it up you will get there.

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using the BariatricPal App

@@Djmohr We were in Dallas a couple of weekends ago. I've lost 58lbs, but still have another 58 to go (Oh wow, I just realized I'm half way!). I have gone into the Lucky Brand store a lot for my hubby, he loves their clothes, but never have even tried a thing on! So this trip I was with a girlfriend of mine, and she was trying things on... so I decided to try on an XL shirt. I have big boobs, which haven't gone down much at all... but that shirt fit me!!! I was so excited! I didn't buy it, because, even at clearance it was still over 40.00 for a tank type shirt, so I passed because I knew I wouldn't get to wear it that long.

I used to love clothes shopping in my twenties... but after gaining so much weight, I moved to shoes and costume jewlery... a few weeks ago, I packed up a white trash bag FULL of shoes... and I still have over 50 pairs left.

I need something new to concentrate on, shoes are not an issue anymore! :lol:

@@pammieanne

That is great! I have to say, when I was at my heaviest I did not buy clothes or shoes my vice was great handbags.

I started with coach and had nearly 40 bags, then moved to Louis Vuitton and had 6 and then finally got my first Channel bag. I used a bonus one year to install a California closet. I had them add a huge cabinet behind glass so my bags would not get dusty and I could see them all. LOL It cost nearly 11K for the cabinet.

I ended up selling all of my coach bags shortly after getting my first 4 Louis bags. Then I sold a couple of Louis bags knowing we were down sizing our home. Now, I have literally no where to go with anything so I sold 2 more of my Louis vuittons recently. Now I am down to handful of my favorite handbags with my gorgeous little black Channel as my favorite.

So apparently I had a handbag addiction. Now, I am buying shoes and clothes. It's crazy how much you have to replace after loosing so much weight but it's fun all at the same time.

@@pammieanne

That is great! I have to say, when I was at my heaviest I did not buy clothes or shoes my vice was great handbags.

I started with coach and had nearly 40 bags, then moved to Louis Vuitton and had 6 and then finally got my first Channel bag. I used a bonus one year to install a California closet. I had them add a huge cabinet behind glass so my bags would not get dusty and I could see them all. LOL It cost nearly 11K for the cabinet.

I ended up selling all of my coach bags shortly after getting my first 4 Louis bags. Then I sold a couple of Louis bags knowing we were down sizing our home. Now, I have literally no where to go with anything so I sold 2 more of my Louis vuittons recently. Now I am down to handful of my favorite handbags with my gorgeous little black Channel as my favorite.

So apparently I had a handbag addiction. Now, I am buying shoes and clothes. It's crazy how much you have to replace after loosing so much weight but it's fun all at the same time.

I have that same addiction to buying bags instead of clothes and shoes at least I won't get disappointed with bags

2:be picked up by my husband when kissed ()

oh my are you in my head or what !!! i cant wait to do all those things after surgery as well !!!! im so excited to have the body physically that i have in my mind... oh add join crossfit to my list though :rolleyes:

2:be picked up by my husband when kissed ()

oh my are you in my head or what !!! i cant wait to do all those things after surgery as well !!!! im so excited to have the body physically that i have in my mind... oh add join crossfit to my list though :rolleyes:
That's awesome I'm on my 2 week liquid diet today is day 2 I will have my surgery sep 22nd I'm so excited and ready