Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I finally have my surgery date !

I am August 16th. Very close to your date. I have to start an all liquid diet August 1st

I pick it up on Friday and I am going to double check if anything else is allowed. I can have 3 to 4 Bariatric Advantage shakes a day.

I pick it up on Friday and I am going to double check if anything else is allowed. I can have 3 to 4 Bariatric Advantage shakes a day.

I already picked up my powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury shakes and Vitamins. I'm so excited for us! Are you having surgery here in the USA?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I am so excited! Surgery in the USA. I'm in Illinois. Mine is approved through insurance. I am a revision of sorts. I had a failed lapband that came out in December.

Sent from my SM-G920P using the BariatricPal App

I am so excited! Surgery in the USA. I'm in Illinois. Mine is approved through insurance. I am a revision of sorts. I had a failed lapband that came out in December.

I live in Tampa Florida but my procedure will be done in Plant City, FL. My surgeon the head surgeon and he will be using the da Vinci robotic device for surgery. I'm very confident in my surgeon but I'm still scared. I keep telling myself that the good outweigh the bad and the longer I remain morbidly obese the sooner I may die and not see my three small children again. If you don't mine me asking, why did the lapband fail? I didn't choose it because I didn't want something left inside my stomach.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

My band was great until I got pregnant. My pregnancy was a complete surprise as I suffered through infertility for years. I was only 11 months out from surgery and down 80 pounds. I let Fluid out for nausea issues. A few months after having my son I started refilling and long story short it was too tight then too loose over and over and it took it's toll from February to when it had to come out in December. It slipped which means the stomach comes up over the band. I also developed a hiatal hernia so reflux was unbearable.

I'm August 15th in New York....can't wait

Sent from my SM-N920V using the BariatricPal App

I'm August 15th in New York....can't wait

They said I don't need to do a liquid diet. I will anyways a week before.