Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 Week Liquid Diet, Day 1

As I begin day 1 I'm excited, nervous, and excited again!!! The items in the pic are a sample of what my life will be like for a while. I said a serious prayer today for physical and mental strength, and will continue. This is truly a journey! I'll do well, I'm sure. God is with me...His strength is made perfect in my weakness!

HW:325, CW: 282... Surgery on 8/08/16... to be continued...

Dawnie_doo

post-285999-14694552355173_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dawnie Doo

Hey Dawnie!

Best wishes to you today and beyond! I too started the liquid pre-op diet today. It went okay although I felt hungry throughout and peed a LOT (I know TMI, but still). I'm on Protein shakes with some solid food options throughout provided by my dietician.

How was the first day for you? I have to do this for 2 weeks.

Dev

Hey Dawnie!

Best wishes to you today and beyond! I too started the liquid pre-op diet today. It went okay although I felt hungry throughout and peed a LOT (I know TMI, but still). I'm on Protein shakes with some solid food options throughout provided by my dietician.

How was the first day for you? I have to do this for 2 weeks.

Dev

Hey Diva! I have to do it for two weeks also. First day was okay, but I just woke up with a crazy headache.

Dawnie_doo

@@Dawnie Doo ... Just as a heads up I was on the High Protein Boost and thought to myself how yummy it was. It's has 27grams of sugar. I was have terrible stomach pains one week after surgery when I finally figured out how

Much sugar was in those and that what was causing my pains.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

@@Dawnie Doo ... Just as a heads up I was on the High Protein Boost and thought to myself how yummy it was. It's has 27grams of sugar. I was have terrible stomach pains one week after surgery when I finally figured out how

Yeah I was rethinking it. I'm going to get the glucose control.

Dawnie_doo

You drank them after surgery? I'm only doing it before. I have Bariatric Advantage for post op.

Dawnie_doo

Hi Daniel, I had my sleeve on the 8th as well. How is it going for you. I feel great but not able to get the 60-80 grams of Protein down. How are you doing with that

Sent from my XT1254 using the BariatricPal App

Deborah how are you able to sip do much only a few days after surgery?

Deborah how are you able to sip do much only a few days after surgery?

I will start my two weeks pre op diet on the 29th of August and my surgery date is September 12th. The good thing is I had to go for four more session for psych evaluation and during that time I was on special meal plan. Start weight was 335 lbs and at the present time I am 314 Lbs. I need help to pick up the stuff for my pre op diet