Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Syntrax/Nectar Protein Shakes

OMG! So guys. The Syntrax (nectar) Protein Shakes are great! I have a major sweet tooth and these really help out. I just wanted to let you guys know because they are THAT GOOD. Now, with vanilla flavored shake mixes I use 8 ounces of the vanilla low carb milk and for chocolate flavored shakes I use the chocolate low carb milk. It ads like 60-80 calories but ALSO adds 11 grams of Protein to the 23 already in the syntrax. The fruit flavored nectar protein shakes I just use Water. Warning though, these shakes don't mix all that well especially the fruit flavored ones. But I like it because the parts that don't mix are kinda Gummy and super sweet. LOVE IT! I wish I would have known about this shakes when I first had my VSG 3 years ago. I only found out about these because a lady I work with told me about them. I don't know how I missed them! I think a lot of people on here also use the Premier Protein. I think I tried them a long time ago but didn't like them for some reason. Maybe I'll try those again too.

I've not used anything but Syntrax Matrix/Nectar the entire time...
I rate them all highly...

Except the blue one...

That tastes like crap...

But the rest are great...

In particular, the Vanilla Torte with some lite milk or the Fuzzy Navel with water...

I've not had the 'non-mixing' issue tho...

Maybe you just need to shake it a little harder... ;)

I am still pre-op, but I use and love the nectar powders. I also have an issue with mixing, especially if the Water I use is very cold. I use this shaker bottle, it has blades in the lid instead of having the little spring ball that other shaker bottles use. I find it works much better than the others. Plus it has a screw-on compartment on the bottom for a second serving of Protein powder, some nuts, or whatever you would like to put in there.

https://www.amazon.com/VALI-Stainless-Compartment-Capacity-Supplements/dp/B00T4XT99W/ref=sr_1_4?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1468457350&sr=1-4&keywords=steel+shaker

I've not used anything but Syntrax Matrix/Nectar the entire time...

I rate them all highly...

Except the blue one...

That tastes like crap...

But the rest are great...

In particular, the Vanilla Torte with some lite milk or the Fuzzy Navel with Water...

I've not had the 'non-mixing' issue tho...

Maybe you just need to shake it a little harder... ;)

Ha! Maybe I should shake a little harder =P I haven't tried the blue one yet. Probably tomorrow. I bought the variety sample pack. The vanilla torte is AMAZING!!! I really wish I would have been using nectar the entire time but I just didn't know about it. I feel like I would have lost more weight before had I known about it.

OMG! So guys. The Syntrax (nectar) Protein shakes are great! I have a major sweet tooth and these really help out. I just wanted to let you guys know because they are THAT GOOD. Now, with vanilla flavored shake mixes I use 8 ounces of the vanilla low carb milk and for chocolate flavored shakes I use the chocolate low carb milk. It ads like 60-80 calories but ALSO adds 11 grams of Protein to the 23 already in the Syntrax. The fruit flavored nectar Protein Shakes I just use Water. Warning though, these shakes don't mix all that well especially the fruit flavored ones. But I like it because the parts that don't mix are kinda Gummy and super sweet. LOVE IT! I wish I would have known about this shakes when I first had my VSG 3 years ago. I only found out about these because a lady I work with told me about them. I don't know how I missed them! I think a lot of people on here also use the Premier Protein. I think I tried them a long time ago but didn't like them for some reason. Maybe I'll try those again too.

I bought several flavors of this brand the other day. The associate said I could mix it with Water to. I hope I can stand the taste.

Sent from my SM-G935T using the BariatricPal App

I've been mixing the fruity ones with 12 oz of Water, and I pour through a strainer to catch any lumps. I don't love all the chocolate and vanilla stuff, so it's really nice to have cherry and peach. I'm on full liquids and I enjoy one every day for lunch. They're good with a couple ice cubes, too! I make them early because they get really foamy in a Blender Bottle, so they have time to settle in the fridge.

I couldn't drink milk at first and these saved me. I really like the grape. The lemonade is pretty good. The fruit punch is blue and HORRIBLE!

Interested in the peach. I will try that next!

Sent from my SM-T550 using the BariatricPal App