Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today is my birthday and the greatest gift I'm giving to myself is my surgery next month! Can't Waite and super excited. Told my family to save their money to buy me a real The North Face jacket for my smaller self lol. Anyone have any cute accomplishment that kept them motivated like fitting on a ride, walking longer, fitting in smaller cloths?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Today is my birthday and the greatest gift I'm giving to myself is my surgery next month! Can't Waite and super excited. Told my family to save their money to buy me a real The North Face jacket for my smaller self lol. Anyone have any cute accomplishment that kept them motivated like fitting on a ride, walking longer, fitting in smaller cloths?

Happy birthday to you! I wish that you have your surgery and are wildly successful! When I think of cute of accomplishments post op...I definitely want to put on a bathing suit for the first time in my life.

Sent from my SM-G928T using the BariatricPal App

Happy Birthday. :) ;) :P :D :lol: B) :rolleyes: ;-)

Happy birthday!!! Non food presents are the best. My medium sized daughter gave me a swimsuit preop. It's a medium. Right now it looks like it'll fit a thigh! Lmao! Motivation comes from all directions!

Edited by Shrinkinqtpi

Happy Birthday. I have always wanted an original North Face jacket as well to fit

@@melbell2222

First, Happy Birthday! Isn't July a great month for birthdays?

There are two things that I wanted badly once I got to a acceptable size. I always wanted a pair of Lucky Brand Jeans. When I went from a size 26 to a size 16 I got a pair. Now I wear a size 8 Lucky brand jeans and have been selling all the larger sizes on eBay. LOL!

Secondly I really really wanted a north face winter ski jacket. Right before winter started hubby took me to REI and bought me the beautiful white North Face ski jacket with a beautiful fur hood. Every time I wear it i feel like one of those models. White always used to make me look heavier but not this jacket it is gorgeous.

I treat myself to clothing all the time and it is one of the things that I never thought would matter to me. When I had the surgery it was all about getting healthy. I was pretty ill. Now that most of me is healthy I am having a blast with clothing.

I am extra excited about seeing a plastic surgeon next week to get my arms lifted. And maybe some other things as well! Then I get to go shopping again! Hubby is not going to like that part but I figure as long as I get the girls lifted and back to their normal full size, he will be happy to buy me new clothes yet again. LOL

Good luck with your surgery. I am so excited for you!!!! It's a whole new world!

Happy belated birthday! I guess a couple of things I'm looking forward to is, riding roller coasters again and not spilling over in the other seat or having to get off because the latch won't close, Going shopping with my sisters at the SAME store and actually buying something that's fits. Being able to sit comfortably in a chair, but most importantly being able to cross my legs. I've always longed for that. (Call me weird) lol

Happy belated!! I'll be having surgery around or a little before my bday as well.

I told my family that id just like money. Lol. My goal is to go into Pink and by a jacket there. I'm 22 and that is popular lol. I have a bike (an actual bike) that I have my eye on and can't wait to purchase. I cannot wait to be able to run with my twin girls, and mainly...

NOT BE THE BIGGEST PERSON IN THE ROOM!

There's so much lol

Thanks everyone I had a good one! Djmohr good luck w your plastic surgeon I hope to go down to a size 8 I can't even remember a time I was that size lol.

even in my teens i was a size 13!

Thank you!!!! :) I remember going into PINk when I was probably 17 I think it was that store with my friend and the lady working there just gave me this nasty look! My friend could fit the clothes so she didn't notice her face of course. But I'd love to shop at jcpennys, belk, kohls where it's not tucked in a corner.