Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What do you eat for breakfast? I need ideas!

I'm doing grits and oatmeal. I completely forgot about cream of wheat! Love the egg whites, however, I prefer to make omelets on the weekends and add vegetables such as peppers onions and mushrooms.

I do String cheese sometimes as something I can snack on while I drive to work. Also on vacation, my cousins from Germany introduced me to a new thing - they took Frosted Mini-Wheat bite size maybe 1/2 cup and we put plain or flavored yogurt over the top and just a little dab of milk, and cut up part of a banana, peach or apple in small pieces - kind of a high Fiber and filling breakfast and still let me enjoy some Cereal.< /p>

I am not into cooking at all. Sometimes I eat a Protein Bar. If I am going to the gym, I will mix in fiber one cereal into yogurt. I do like Kashi crunch cereal. It's high in fiber and I need fiber.

Nothing. I drink Water all morning from the time I wake up all day. I usually put a lemon propel packet in the water for flavor, but I don't usually eat until 12 or 1. My doctor suggested this, she also said I shouldn't drink Protein Shakes in the morning. She said "do you think skinny people drink a Protein Shake for breakfast? They don't."

I exercise at 5 am so I need something to help replete my stores post work out but my band is pretty tight in the morning- I drink a glas of skim milk around 730 and then around 9 I'll have a power bar pria (110 calories) and I'm good until 1 or so

Power bar pria? Where do you get that. All the Protein Bars that I have seen have so may calories. I usually get Atkins which are 150 calories.

How about a dash of hot sauce in that cottage cheese for a change?

or (yes I'm going to say it) scramble tofu? If you've not tried this just get some firm tofu, pour off the liquid, crumble the tofu with a fork (or fingers), cook with a little olive oil in a skillet with whatever seasonings you like on eggs (onion, garlic, salt,...) if you want a little color to resemble scrambled eggs just add a pinch or two of tumeric.

I eat a variety a foods for Breakfast. Plain oatmeal with natural applesauce-egg beaters come in flavors now (southwestern, chive & cheese and garden vegetable-really good)-almond or Peanut Butter on wasa crisps-sometimes I eat leftovers from dinner. Price club has a really good turkey breast (fully cooked) and Trader Joe's has really good pre-made breaded chicken cutlets (2 are only 150 calories). I usually will take a slice of turkey or the cutlets with a piece of fruit. On the run I like the zone bars. Sorry this is so long, but I like to mix it up if I get bored with the food choices I will get in trouble and eat too much, so I like variety! Hope it helps. Also a lot of people on this site have some really good food ideas and receipes!!