Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I interrupted my bath to write you this post!

I am exactly 1 week from surgery and I have been making a list of goals and rewards; like ... tying my shoes straight and not at the side because I can't been over to tie them correctly. You know what I mean; I got that sideways bow that looks as if someone standing next to me tied my shoes!

Well, It wasn't until just now that I realized that I have yet another goal I want to achieve after WLS: I want to take a bath and have my WHOLE body under Water at the same time. No more visions of my stomach sticking out of the water like Gilligan's Island!

Well, I hope this put a smile on someone's face today. It made me chuckle thinking about the little things that are going to means so much!

I could go on but I'd rather hear your goals too. Please share.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Edited by AmysShrinking

I had no idea that my sideways bows on my shoes were because I can't lean properly!!! Omg I can't believe I never realized this.

Sent from my iPad using the BariatricPal App

See the scale number without pushing my stomach in to see!

Shave my 'bikini line' without just feeling around to do it... I'd like to see what's going on again!

Get on my horse without feeling like it takes an act of God, a good mounting block, and a few more prayers!

Have energy to actually get out and do things that I want to do... I am tired of it hurting to walk around a festival or park.

Be able to buy an outfit in the boutique where I get my hair cut... these clothes are SO STINKING CUTE! I want to wear them!

I could go on... LOL!

@@AmysShrinking some of my goals....
1. See feet

2. End sleep apnea

3. Minimize inflammation related to allergy inspired asthma

4. Live to chase my children's children

5. Zip-Line without fear of breaking the "Line"

6. NO SEATBELT extensions on airlines

7. Energy to care about working out as a first thought not afterthought

8. Shop at stores without rolling the racks out of my way!

9. Buy off the rack without trying on

10 wear jeans - even pants! (haven't since losing sight of my kitty)

11. dance the night away with my husband without worry about what I look like

12. Go to Vegas and WALK the STRIP without coughing every 10 steps

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches