Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sent from my iPhone using BariatricPalNectar is the best! They have lots of flavors and they are fruity too. Even sweets. It's thin and goes down well.

I had 64 grams today. Finally. Now I just need to finish my liquids to complete 64 ounces.

Earlier I replied to Pup and have her a number she can call to get a sample pack for nectar. Maybe you should call too just to try it out. I'm sure you'll love it too

Thank you I definitely will try the number I'm going to have to make a run to GNC tomorrow see what I can get sample wise to hold me over so frustrating

Sent from my iPhone using BariatricPal

Nectar is the best! They have lots of flavors and they are fruity too. Even sweets. It's thin and goes down well.

I had 64 grams today. Finally. Now I just need to finish my liquids to complete 64 ounces.

Earlier I replied to Pup and have her a number she can call to get a sample pack for nectar. Maybe you should call too just to try it out. I'm sure you'll love it too

Thank you I definitely will try the number I'm going to have to make a run to GNC tomorrow see what I can get sample wise to hold me over so frustrating

Yes, thanks for that number!

Sent from my SM-G920T using the BariatricPal App

Head hunger has been a struggle for me also. This is much harder than I thought it would be, but its no turning back now, so I just have to deal with it although it is driving me insane thinking of all the foods that I would love to have right now. I even thought to myself, if i had lost weight without WLS then I could at least have a salad, but my way has never worked for me so I gotta give this a fair shot. I went to the store today and purchased some creamy Tomato Soup made by campbells and It was really good and satisfying. I only ate about 4 tablespoons and that did the trick for me so I am over the hump for today. Hang in there yall, we got this! One day at a time is the motto ;)

@@Pup and @omnica I went back didn't see any numbers perhaps either one of you can share it with me actually gave me hope when I looked up the flavors hopefully this will help

@@Pup and @omnica I went back didn't see any numbers perhaps either one of you can share it with me actually gave me hope when I looked up the flavors hopefully this will help

Here you go! ❤

HELLOOO!!!

I just wanted to update as of today 3/28/2016, they are still selling the sampler for 16.99 (shipping included). I just called the number and didn't think it would work, but it did. YEY.

They said it was only a one time buy for the variety pack. After that we have to buy a jar. But it is worth to try all the flavors and check which one you like the best.

The number is still 1.866.333..7403 EX 803

They asked where I heard of it and I said BariatricPal and they knew about the site. lol

So looks like I may be allergic to Premier Protein I keep breaking out in hives and the only change has been that cuz I have not taken my pain meds in almost two days...anyone have any suggestions for anything else? I wonder if the surgery has changed something in my Jody causing lactose intolerance or something

Nectar is the best! They have lots of flavors and they are fruity too. Even sweets. It's thin and goes down well.

What sweetner do they use in Nektar? I won't use anything with aspartame or sucralose. Just Stevia. If it has that, if be ecstatic!

one step at a time, one sip at a time, one pound at a time.

I don't add anything to it. It doesn't need it. It has zero grams of sugar and I posted the ingredients. This particular brand is chocolate truffle. I just add fat free lactate milk and there is Breakfast.< /p>

post-267991-14645829639034_thumb.jpg

Oh I see it is made with sucralose... well.. this is the brand my nutritionist recommended. So I don't mind it. On top of that, they're really good.

Edited by onmica

Yesterday was a really hard day for me, I was upset because the head hunger had hit me hard and I hadn't weighed myself so although I only got sleeved on the 26th, I felt like I was doing this all for nothing.

Then this morning I decided to weigh myself, just to see. I've lost 10.5 pounds in just 5 days. That has motivated me beyond belief and given me that big push I needed to realise that I can do this!!!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Yesterday was a really hard day for me, I was upset because the head hunger had hit me hard and I hadn't weighed myself so although I only got sleeved on the 26th, I felt like I was doing this all for nothing.

Then this morning I decided to weigh myself, just to see. I've lost 10.5 pounds in just 5 days. That has motivated me beyond belief and given me that big push I needed to realise that I can do this!!!

That's awesome!!!

Yesterday was one of my tougher days too....my issues are a lack of a BM....hopefully today I'll get that worked out lol

10 lbs jessjames, that's awesome!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920T using the BariatricPal App

Lmfao I recommend taking some liquid laxatives or something, I was concerned too, took those and next day bm were fine.. After that I've been going once daily without any help! Yep! I've not been 242 pounds for a good two years! Desperate to shed those 42 pounds by Christmas!!

Oh I see it is made with sucralose... well.. this is the brand my nutritionist recommended. So I don't mind it. On top of that, they're really good.

Thanks for posting it the ingredients. I wasn't trying to put you down. It's just a personal thing.

Thanks for posting it the ingredients. I wasn't trying to put you down. It's just a personal thing.

Sweetener choice aside, nectar is buying far the best Protein I've tried. Tons of flavors, not lumpy (dissolves easily)I love it. Especially the "sweets" for my milk. I hate plain milk.

I completely agree with you @@macdonaldkelly

I'm waiting for my pay check to buy 3 different more

Sent from my SM-G930T using the BariatricPal App

Thank you so much @@Pup and @ I'm going to head out to Vitamin Shoppe and see if I can get a Sample or two for purchase and call the number also...I'm still breaking out in hives so I'm very frustrated just going to have to keep taking Benadryl until my doctors office is open