Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

No just one bowl but I was never hungry. Before when I lost the 130 pounds I ate 500 calories a day I don't care about food. The problem is as soon as I stop with the liquid diet and try to just eat normal healthy food I gain it all back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using the BariatricPal App

Yeah I doubt I am too. It takes 4 days to drink one ready made 8 Oz premier. I just don't know what to eat. Once I can eat the tortilla Soup. That is,what I will eat.

Do you not have a NUT? Did you not receive any nutrition counseling? Were you not given any post-op nutrition instructions?

My Protein target is 100 grams of Protein every day. With one exception, I was within +/- 5 grams of 100 grams every day once I got home from the hospital in the first few weeks. It took longer for me to get 64 oz of Fluid every day, but I was close.

You cannot heal, let alone lose weight, on 8 oz of Fluid and less than 8 oz of Protein shake.

I HIGHLY recommend you make an appointment with your NUT.

No just one bowl but I was never hungry. Before when I lost the 130 pounds I ate 500 calories a day I don't care about food. The problem is as soon as I stop with the liquid diet and try to just eat normal healthy food I gain it all back.

500 calories a day is NOT HEALTHY. I am surprised you have a functioning metabolism.

Did this come up when you had your psych clearance?

I agree with @@Inner Surfer Girl. You need to see a nutritionist ASAP. You seem to be missing her point. You have to have Protein to heal and the post-op diet is high Protein and relatively low carb (at least in the early stages). FYI, the Premier Protein ready made drink is 11 oz and you should be able to drink 2 of these per day in addition to the food you are getting. Please do not try to sustain yourself on less than 1 protein shake per day and a bowl of Soup. it is not healthy. The goal of this is to get HEALTHY not just lose weight and maintain that for a lifetime. You cannot maintain on 500 calories a day for lifetime.

Please see if you can find a counselor to talk to. This is all very concerning. Please see if the psych who did your clearance can see you or recommend someone to you.

Yes I go to the nut before and after. I been out 2 weeks and two days and I have lost 17 pounds. So I am losing weight. I do try to eat more but I get full. And I am not going to force it i am trying to eat more then 3 meals a day but it is hard and I forget. But my husband is calling me to remind me I am just not hungry. But I will just stop the Soup my favorite thing. And try to just drink my Protein drink. Thanks for all this information I will try to figure out what to eat. I do not eat sea food at all which is what my nut keeps trying to push.

Yes I had a psychologist. Approval but I was not honest. They do not let you go to your own psychologist. For surgery approval. I do have a psychologist who does work with bariatric patents. He is well aware of my weight loss and gain in the last 4 years. He also knows I was on 500 calories for a year and I still ran and went to the gym 5 days a week over kill. Now that I had the surgery I am off all medications including blood pressure. I think I will do great on this. If I can get the Water down. If I eat like a normal person I get fat. Sadly.

This is because your calories were way to low. If you continue to follow this plan you will gain back again. Water, Protein and veg. Do you have a NUT?

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Yes I had a psychologist. Approval but I was not honest. They do not let you go to your own psychologist. For surgery approval. I do have a psychologist who does work with bariatric patents. He is well aware of my weight loss and gain in the last 4 years. He also knows I was on 500 calories for a year and I still ran and went to the gym 5 days a week over kill. Now that I had the surgery I am off all medications including blood pressure. I think I will do great on this. If I can get the Water down. If I eat like a normal person I get fat. Sadly.

What issues were you dishonest about? The team, psychologist and all are there to help you and make sure surgery is the right choice for you.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Yes I have a nut. And I will not gain it back. I had bariatric surgery and I do not have an eating problem I am down to 221 I will be fine. I have been a gym rat most my life and I am a runner I just gained this weight after doing the shakes only for a year I have not been heavy all my life. I promise I will not gain it back.

Yes I have a nut. And I will not gain it back. I had bariatric surgery and I do not have an eating problem I am down to 221 I will be fine. I have been a gym rat most my life and I am a runner I just gained this weight after doing the shakes only for a year I have not been heavy all my life. I promise I will not gain it back.

you don't consider the way you were eating with just the Soup, and being dishonest with the psychologist to be a sign of an eating problem?

Yes I go to the nut before and after. I been out 2 weeks and two days and I have lost 17 pounds. So I am losing weight. I do try to eat more but I get full. And I am not going to force it i am trying to eat more then 3 meals a day but it is hard and I forget. But my husband is calling me to remind me I am just not hungry. But I will just stop the Soup my favorite thing. And try to just drink my Protein drink. Thanks for all this information I will try to figure out what to eat. I do not eat sea food at all which is what my nut keeps trying to push.

You need to be sipping Fluid or Protein or eating something with protein all day. You CANNOT wait until you are hungry or thirsty or happen to remember. You need to treat getting in ALL of your fluids and protein like it is your job.

It sounds like you don't seem to realize how serious this is. You also seem to think that you are helping things by starving yourself. It is counterintuitive, but the worst thing you can do for weight loss is to not get enough protein and fluids. You are actually being counterproductive. I hate to see you wind up in the ER or worse because of dehydration and malnutrition.

Like I said my psychologist is aware of how I am. And no I do not think eating a healthy homade Soup everyday is a problem. You do not have to eat a ton of food to lose weight. Soup has a ton of nutrients in it including Protein. It is not canned food with tons of salt and preservative. In fact my nutritionist wrote down the recipe. I will continue to drink the 30 grams of Protein Drink as much as I can. My primary doctor will also check on me and I go to both a psychologist and a psychiatrist. So I am good. In fact it was my psychiatrist a gift for me to even get the surgery. Because she knew how much this weight gain bothered me. I am in good hands if my doctor seems any kind of life threatening issues he will make me get it reversed.