Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Vegas in January, Agenda, Next Steps

Hi LBTers

We are going to Vegas January 18-19-20 2008!

Here’s the scoop.

<O:p

You get your own flight. Arrive as early as you’d like and stay as late as you wish. This is our agenda:

We are staying at Treasure Island (TI) www.treasureisland.com. You can stay there or the hotel of your choice, but the group has decided to stay there. We don’t have a block of rooms so there’s no need to ask about that. Make your own reservations.

Friday night’s reception needs a head count, so please if you are going to come let me know by way of email or PM here on LBT. Include your guests too. That is going to cost either $20-25 per person. We’ll need to know by December 1st just how many people we are expecting. As for paying, I’m not sure if you’ll pay at the door or if we’ll make arrangements before hand. That’s yet to be determined. Really we need to have a good idea about how many of us will attend so we can make those decisions.

The other tickets you will need to purchase on your own.

Questions? Ask away!

And please, regardless of your expressed interest in the past we are starting with a blank list as of right now, so let me know again if you are going.

Only positive responses are needed.

What is your deadline for a headcount?

ahhh ... i am just now seeing this.

i so want to go, but not sure if i want to go solo.

not sure if i could get a sitter for DD (will be 4 then). thoughts on bringing a 4 year old? DH an I are not really gamblers and i'm sure we could get a sitter at the hotel for when we go to a show. what are your thoughts?

i've never been to Vegas ... this would be so exciting!!

I'd call the hotel about getting a sitter. I bet that's a possibility.

There's plenty of time to sort things out.

Share on the board what you find out about the sitter. Others might want to know too!

Hey....I just suggested going to LV for are 1 yrs band anniversay for the May bandsters!!! How funny!!! Can I join....I need to get out!!

Sandra

255h/242s/206c/165g

It's open for everyone on the list! PLEASE come!

Are the instructions clear in the initial post? I worry that it's a bit confusing.

Woo Hoo

Losingjusme... wanna be my date... I am trying to arrange availability to go, would love to meet you all... keep me posted... my e-mail is yconigliaro@aol.com. I'd love to help if I can... let me know

Yvonne

Band Chick

Thanks for the BUMP.

I think it's just too far away for many folks to plan. I was telling my friend, even if it's just 4 of us out there, we are going to have a fantastic time.

But I do hope we see more like 20. Come on LBTers...join the party!

I will be there, I mean here !! Cant wait to see you all..

if you need any help or have questions please contact me..

as for a sitter, My sister, may be able to work it in.. she has a wonderful referals and of course, i have nothing bad to say about her, she is 25 and well every one loves her.. maybe if we could get a group of kids she can look after a few..

Juli,

please let me know if you need any local assiaistance

702-326*4901

Paula