Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Did you all get your books??

Just for what it's worth, publishers using US mail send things out "book rate" which is another way of saying "the slowest possible treatment for this, please." I don't know where this book might be coming from, but I know from years in the business that waiting for a book to come from other than a retail establishment is an exercise in frustration. They come, eventually, but printed matter is dead last on the P.O.'s priority list. Even after junk mail!

Don't blame Ortiz' office if they're not doing the shipping themselves, is all I'm saying. I'm sure they can do nothing about it.

Still waiting on the book I ordered as well. Anyone have an email so I can write to them???

Still waiting on the book I ordered as well. Anyone have an email so I can write to them???

Keith Terry

E-mail Address(es):

kctt1@cox.net

This is who sent me the blurb about having an electronic version until they can get the books shipped.

Leatha - I tried the address you posted and couldn't get it to go through either. I don't know what is going on, but it sure doesn't sound good from my view point. They were quick to call and let me know there was a delay of a week, but that way 3 weeks ago, now I can't get an answer.

I got two answers from the book e-mail. Both of them said they shipped my book last week and I should receive it any day. I will be watching for it and will let know when I get mine.

I have to tell you this book is worth the wait. It is a really good book and covers everything. I would highly recommend it to anyone. It would especially be a great book for anyone considering or just gone through surgery. It has a lot of valuable information in it.

Got my book today from the publishers in Calif. Haven't read it yet. Looking forward to reading it though.

WARNING!! WARNING!!! You guys need to really watch your cards you sent in for this book. I have just looked at my bank account, where I used my debit card. This company had not only charged my account the $16.45 for the SECOND time (it was charged on 11/5) but, it has also charged my account for $378.50!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily, I called the bank right away and disputed the charge and showed them where this company has already gotten their money on 11/5 when I first ordered the book, but imagine my heart attack when I went to find my account overdrawn with some strange charge of $378.50.. I am so NOT happy right now!

I am certain (I hope) that this is a big big mistake on their part, but this mistake now holds my account in freeze state until the dispute is cleared up, which ties my hands money-wise. This is so unfair. Thankfully, all my bills for the mid-month check had already gone out of the account. Amazing!! Simply amazing!!

By the way, I did call the number associated with the charge and let them have a piece of my mind (voice mail, of course!). After this, my book should be damn well free of charge. lol

Wow, thanks for the warning. What a terrible thing to happen, especially right here at Christmas. I hope they credit your account right away! You are right, they should give you your book at no charge. Please keep us posted on what they do. You can email them too at the address I put on here, they did answer to me but it took a while.

Hugs!