Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thank you ..... this is slow torture. I think putting myself on a liquid diet all week is adding to my craziness

Thank you ..... this is slow torture. I think putting myself on a liquid diet all week is adding to my craziness

Then don't do it. Just be smart with what you eat. Don't add unnecessary pressure.

Sent from my SM-G935T using the BariatricPal App

appointment on Friday and I only have one day of craziness left, I think a part of me wanted to know that I would be able to stick to a liquid diet when the time comes

appointment on Friday and I only have one day of craziness left, I think a part of me wanted to know that I would be able to stick to a liquid diet when the time comes

I feel you. I already started trying and buying Protein drinks. I've downloaded apps, looking to buy a fitbit and renew gym membership and other haven't even been approved yet. Lol I want to be prepared and in the right place mentally and emotionally.

I have Aetna and initially got denied due to gaining weight during the process. So try your best not to gain any weight. Good luck!

@@CrissyCakes I did the same since I started this 90day thing I have been trying to mimic the long term dietary requirements of post op life. ive gotten samples from GENEPRO, Quest,Syntrax,and powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury.

@@dede0314 I reached out to Aetna weeks ago for them to clarify "net gain", that said period point blank , you cant gain ANY weight. been stressed ever since. How did you finally get approved. and how much did you gain during the process?

I appealed it and the denial got overturned. I gained 9 pounds.

Glad it worked out, I see you are doing good on loosing as well. Thanks for the into, I have followed everything to a t as long as I am not over 216 on Friday im golden. and I will update. I had an appointment for my sleep study results and was up one lb(wedge sneakers and a big lunch). hopefully any non related wls weights taken don't count . But I figured to be safe I need to loose at least 4lbs between the 19th and 29th didn't want to leave any room for error

I can't help you with your current issue related to insurance, but reading your comments I have a few suggestions.

Please consider talking with a counselor or therapist, attending bariatric support groups and/or 12-step recovery groups (like OA OA.org), and/or read books related to food addiction and eating disorders. If you are in the habit of stress eating and needing to control circumstances and people, addressing these issues will be a great help in determining how successful you are with WLS.

This whole process is a great opportunity to practice patience, persistence, perseverance, and positivity.

Some books I recommend often are: Eat it Up by Connie Stapleton, When food is Love by Geneen Roth, and The Language of Letting Go by Melody Beattie. Another book, not food related, that I found very helpful is: The One Life Solution by Henry Cloud.

I'm currently reading Eat it up, and Connie Stapleton is my psychiatrist , I've also watched all her videos regarding pre and post op life( it was my homework). I have also been to several support groups online and in person. I promise I am not as neurotic as I sound this week, just hungry. After my weigh in I will be back to my normal controlled self. Thank you for taking the time to provide some helpful information.

Thanks and No Problem.

@@CrissyCakes I did the same since I started this 90day thing I have been trying to mimic the long term dietary requirements of post op life. ive gotten samples from GENEPRO, Quest,Syntrax,and unjury.

Where did you get samples? I'm so picky, I don't want to buy to only have it sit. I was lucky Vitamin Shoppe had samples out the day I went.

I purchased all my samples, nothing was over 20. Unjury directly from their site they send 2 of each flavor and a little gift , sytrax you can email them or go to smart bodynutruion.com (ill clarify the site name ) I think I paid 15-19 for 15 flavors. GENEPRO from their site they don't send much.

Also f you have a Wal-Mart( which based on your location is rare, usually Target ) if you try a powder and don t like it they take it back opened.