Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Day 1 liquid diet (pre opp)

Day one yall, and the struggle is REAL! Let me tell you by 3:00 all I could think about was a cheeseburger! It's gonna be a looong 2 weeks! ????????????????????

My coworker/close friend was then nice enough to point out between pre opp diet and post opp I'm not gonna eat a piece of real food until June.... IT'S APRIL! Aahhhhhhhhh!!

Close friend said that? Man that's cold! I am dreading my pro-op diet which starts on April 25. We have to remember the long term goal and go one day at a time!

And tell your 'friend' to go jump in the lake!

Close friend said that? Man that's cold! I am dreading my pro-op diet which starts on April 25. We have to remember the long term goal and go one day at a time!

And tell your 'friend' to go jump in the lake!

She didn't mean to. It was accidental. She was talking about moving into her new place and that date and me coming over for dinner because I can eat then and she mentioned her move date.

My day 1 was a lot of head hunger. Starting to feel for real hungry now :( ugh

Sent from my SM-G900T using the BariatricPal App

Oh yes! The struggle is real! The pre-op was the worst! I still feel a bit traumatized from having to go through it. Protein Soup and broth became my lifesavers during pre-op.

Day one yall, and the struggle is REAL! Let me tell you by 3:00 all I could think about was a cheeseburger! It's gonna be a looong 2 weeks!

My coworker/close friend was then nice enough to point out between pre opp diet and post opp I'm not gonna eat a piece of real food until June.... IT'S APRIL! Aahhhhhhhhh!!

I'm in the same boat -_-

Day one yall, and the struggle is REAL! Let me tell you by 3:00 all I could think about was a cheeseburger! It's gonna be a looong 2 weeks! ????????????????????

I feel your pain..... i have done the pre-op diet before when i did my band.. so i thought. .. easy peazy.. it'll be breezy...

Well....... I started opti today... and i am on opti-hell!!!!

i woke up at 6 am and thought okay ill keep busy today to keep my mind off food.< /p>

So... i cleaned my house, reorganised my linen cupboard, then when i ran out of stuff to do around the house i went shopping and its not even 5pm!

Im dizzy.. grumpy and have a nice pounding headache... i know it'll get easier by the weekend but still!!

Anyway thats my little rant for the day. I hope you all are having an easier time than i am rightnow

So PissiChrissi how is Day2 going?? Any better?

So PissiChrissi how is Day2 going?? Any better?

Today has been worse! Lol. My day started with pre opp testing so no food and no water! I was dehydrated so the nurse had trouble drawing blood and had to dig around in my arm before having to move to my hand. Then I had the ugi so the first and only thing in my stomach was barium. The Protein shakes have been super gross all day. Waiting for Amazon to deliver my premier shakes which at least taste better. Feeling weak, tired, and hungry :(

Sent from my SM-G900T using the BariatricPal App

Well for what it's worth I've heard the first 3 or 4 days are the toughest and after that the hunger subsides somewhat...