Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

WeightWise/Dr Walton in Okc?

I am considering the program offered by WeightWise in Okc, Ok, under the care of Dr. Walton. Anyone have ANY feed back on this hospital group?

I haven't heard anything. I'm looking for a DR in the OK area as well. Just went to a seminar for Dr. Gorospe in Tulsa.... he's pretty good, though I'm not happy with his price, being a cash patient. Let me know if you find out anything...

As a cash patient I was SOOOO disappointed with the OK doctors. I talked to several and all were at least 10-12 thousand more than any other doctor anywhere. I settled on a bit of a drive to KC... Portal-to-Go Error I'm having my surgery in approx 2 weeks... and couldn't be more happy about it. Also, good news to know that while talking to my doctor, he was saying that the center will be opening a fill center in the OKC or Tulsa area within the next year or so. Something to also consider and made me feel even better with my decision. Let me know what you find out.

I tried to give you the website to the doctor I picked in Overland Park, KS area. "The Weight Loss Surgical Center" there's also Dr. Malley in that area as well that a lot of people have had possitive feedback with... Good Luck. I think finding the right doctor for you, is the hard part. Letting go of the $$ seemed to be rather easy - compared to the searching

<p>Honestly, they encourage you to try to loose a pound or two before surgery. And you have a clear diet 24 hours prior to surgery... that's it. Nothing else is required. You have a pretty smooth liquid / clear diet a few days after surgery but that's it. I too was a little skeptical with other doctor's guidelines. And lossing a pound or two isn't easy. They are just trying to get a little wieght off your liver, to make it easier to move during the surgery. Have you had any luck finding a doctor?</p>

Oh also the cost was $17,500. You have your surgery and do your overnight recovery at their clinic - not at a busy hospital. That was a plus to me. Also, they usually have an extra bed for someone to stay with you in or near your room. My surgery is in a couple weeks. SO excited for a change.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches