Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone in New Jersey Use Dr. Ewing

Hi! I'm new here. I had started the process 2 years ago with Dr. Nusbaum. I was approved and at the same time found out I was pregnant with my 3rd baby. Surprise! So obviously I had to postpone my WLS plans. Fast forward to last month. I went back to Nusbaum, nutritionist, psych eval, they were all ready to submit me and then they realized they don't take new insurance. I'm so upset about this set back but I've done my research and it's lead me to Advanced laperscopic assoc in Paramus. It looks likes they are in my plan tier 1 and I should be good. I'm going this Weds for the seminar. Hopefully I won't have to start completely from

Scratch. Im mentally ready to get a move on it and don't want to wait and get nervous. Anyone use Dr. Ewing? Or Dr. Schmidt or Dr. Trivedi? Surgery would be done at Hackensack University. Any feedback would be great

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I was sleeved feb 16 and I had my surgery done by Dr. Sadek/Dr. Donaire. I'm not familiar with your doctors unfortunately. Get ready for the beginning of your new life is what my doctor kept telling me lol. Stay positive and see if you connect with your doctors. I woke up from surgery pain free and they kept me pain free. Good luck and keep me posted.

I was sleeved feb 16 and I had my surgery done by Dr. Sadek/Dr. Donaire. I'm not familiar with your doctors unfortunately. Get ready for the beginning of your new life is what my doctor kept telling me lol. Stay positive and see if you connect with your doctors. I woke up from surgery pain free and they kept me pain free. Good luck and keep me posted.

That is fantastic!!! I hope your feeling amazing! Looking forward to this new venture!!. I'm happy to hear you woke up pain free and stayed that way. I hope I do as well!

You will! I've lost 22lbs since my surgery and I'm hoping I get through this "stall" soon. Lol

Thanks!

I had my surgery with Dr. Schmidt. He and the entire practice are fabulous. I picked him because I liked his demeanor when I went to the seminar. Looks like you have already done the seminar so hopefully you liked Dr. Ewing when he spoke and felt a connection. You're in good hands there. I go to the monthly support group meetings and have heard nothing but positive things about Dr. Ewing from his patients. Good luck with your journey!

I had my surgery with Dr. Schmidt. He and the entire practice are fabulous. I picked him because I liked his demeanor when I went to the seminar. Looks like you have already done the seminar so hopefully you liked Dr. Ewing when he spoke and felt a connection. You're in good hands there. I go to the monthly support group meetings and have heard nothing but positive things about Dr. Ewing from his patients. Good luck with your journey!

Totally felt a connection. I'm excited for my journey! Glad to hear your doing so well!!

I just started the process yesterday with Dr. Nussbaum! I'm so excited. Sorry you had to switch.

I had my surgery done on 8/18 by Dr Novack in the same group in Paramus. They Are wonderful. I am down 73 lbs and feel great!

Good luck to you I'm sure you will be happy with your decision.

I had my sleeve done by Dr Ewing 1 year ago. He and his practice are great. Have lost 140# so far only 15 to go. would highly recommend him to anyone that askes