Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

WLS Made Me A Liar!

It's not a lie when it's none of their business!!!! Your allowed to keep your medical business or any personal business for that matter private.

But if it's bugging you try A truthful response that still protects your privacy.

Have you lost weight.... Yes thanks

Is that all your eating ....Yes thanks

How are you losing all that weight....lots of hard work thanks for noticing

What is your secret....no secret just a lot of hard work

What exactly is your diet... Lots of Protein it really fills me up

I call it creative honesty... And it kinda makes me laugh. Just don't let people derail you. In most cases they really do mean well.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

So, I'm a little odd, I have no problem telling people how I lost weight. I too work in a school and I had my surgery the summer of 2014. I loved that people noticed my weight loss. There were a couple of people who were a little annoying, but I ignored them for the most part. Now that I'm two years out no one says anything. I think most people have forgotten that I was heavy

So, I'm a little odd, I have no problem telling people how I lost weight. I too work in a school and I had my surgery the summer of 2014. I loved that people noticed my weight loss. There were a couple of people who were a little annoying, but I ignored them for the most part. Now that I'm two years out no one says anything. I think most people have forgotten that I was heavy

This unfortunately isn't an option for me. I work in the automotive industry where 99% of my coworkers are men. And at my job of that 99% male populous, over half are gym nuts. They would never understand.

They are all about this supplement and that workout and how long they spent in the gym and how much they bench...... Yada yada. It came in handy when I was looking for some guidance on protien shakes and bars.

Which is also pretty lucky because mostly they just leave me alone and congratulate me on the loss.

One nice thing about working with men, is they won't ask you the kinds of invasive questions women will, for fear any female health questions might lead to lady problems, and they don't want to hear that. Working in a male dominated field has some perks, fewer nosey women.

One nice thing about working with men, is they won't ask you the kinds of invasive questions women will, for fear any female health questions might lead to lady problems, and they don't want to hear that. Working in a male dominated field has some perks, fewer nosey women.

That's definitely true! There are perks. One is that my closest friend at work is a guy and I can tell him ANYTHING without worrying about him blabbing to everyone. ????