Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 week post op! First post

That's great I'm almost a week post op I lost 12 pounds and I get this hunger feeling OMG

Make sure you are nor drinking 30min, before and after you have your shakes...I was told if we drink after, especially you will push the Protein drinks through faster and we won't absorb it. Thats what happens to me,I felt hunger pang and realized I was drink right after eating by 10 min.

Now I am by the book doing much better..I look forward to to Jello and pops to curb I. Between and broth oh YUMMYY LOL:(

On Wed, I go to one soft meal at dinner !!!

Yeah sometimes I forget I need more Water intake I need to add crystal light to the Water so much water has me a bit tired of it. Are you allowed to eat puree foods yet or yogurt? What shakes do you buy for Protein ?
Well tomorrow I have to see my nutritionist I'm hoping I can eat something else other then Protein Shakes and Soups I actually tried twice the Greek yogurt but omg i felt it was so heavy for me does that happen to you ?and I tried lentil Soup being that it's so good for Iron and that was ok

Have you eaten anything outside of what your supposed to eat ?

I had deli ham and cheese, that's went great...I was to eat 3 oz, I only got

2 down...tonight I had Refried Beans my daughter who had Bariatric surgery gave me...I thought I would die!!!!!! I took 2 little bites

Enough said ...she put a little salsa...no way.....

I'm sticking to the list I was given exactly!!! It's only two weeks today

My first really miserable day....also do you get..

Well.....any Diar...don't want to TMI here /)

I had deli ham and cheese, that's went great...I was to eat 3 oz, I only got

2 down...tonight I had Refried Beans my daughter who had Bariatric surgery gave me...I thought I would die!!!!!! I took 2 little bites

Enough said ...she put a little salsa...no way.....

I'm sticking to the list I was given exactly!!! It's only two weeks today

My first really miserable day....also do you get..

Well.....any Diar...don't want to TMI here /)

Ok so I don't feel bad yes definitely I'm sticking to what they told me too lets see what the nutritionist tells me. I've been craving so much OMG ! I hope his goes away it's been so hard the hunger.

How many weeks are you out? my first week or so I too was craving foods in my head....well as days went along...that changed enormously as if

The sleeve truly did what it was suppose to !! Good luck with the nutritionist

How many weeks are you out? my first week or so I too was craving foods in my head....well as days went along...that changed enormously as if

The sleeve truly did what it was suppose to !! Good luck with the nutritionist

The doctor told me to take a good 2 1/2 weeks out especially since I work in an office and rarely get up so I'm trying to rest and keep busy as much as I can. The first few days after surgery was hard I was even dreaming of food the sleek for some reason was stronger k guess cause I was hungry. I'm trying to measure everything I still drink my Protein shakes and Soups I can't wait to change it up a bit. Are you still at home or your working

Hi there,

I hear you, the shakes even 2 times a day are boring!! In between is a Jello or ice pop....today I am doing better at getting Water down, and I hade real Coffee!!!!!!!!!! I tried decaf..it ain't happening LOL !!

I still get tired, I also have an autoimmune disease...

Fortunately I am retired. My daughter needed a full 2 weeks or so to go back to work when she had it...

What Soups do you use???? Tonight I have soft food for dinner again, after last nights mayhem, I am going to try ricotta left at room temp.

I can't take the cold!!!! I'm so glad we are communicating !