Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 week post op! First post

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am now the proud owner of a " sleeve". My surgeon

Dr. Anthony Maffei did a wonderful job!! It's an exciting journey each day...and also tiring

I can't wait until next week when I can have a soft Protein. It's so worth it, after only 1 week I lost

10 pounds!!!!!!! It is taking adjustment but my daughter had it when she was 28 , she's two years out amd her entire life changed around....so she is my role model:) she tells me how proud she is of me ...I have had a lot of health issues including autoimmune disease....I know that won't go away but I will have a healthier body to take anything on...this was an early birthday gift to myself. ???? Surgery was February 17 ...Wed....I will cherish

Starting weight 308

Pre op dieting and surgery weight loss to date ...286!!!

I'm happy to have found this support group!

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

It's so great that you have your daughter to support you in your journey.

Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Thanks so much for your welcome!! This seems to be a great forum!

Congrats! It's awesome that you have your daughter for support. What autoimmune issues do u have? I have RA. I'm 2 1/2 weeks out, and everything has been great. [emoji3]

I am just about 1.5 weeks out and feel pretty good too!! Insuffer with

Sjogrens, Fibro.....my daughter has been so helpful...it's great to have some one know what you feel!

That's great I'm almost a week post op I lost 12 pounds and I get this hunger feeling OMG

That's great I'm almost a week post op I lost 12 pounds and I get this hunger feeling OMG

Make sure you are nor drinking 30min, before and after you have your shakes...I was told if we drink after, especially you will push the Protein drinks through faster and we won't absorb it. Thats what happens to me,I felt hunger pang and realized I was drink right after eating by 10 min.

Now I am by the book doing much better..I look forward to to Jello and pops to curb I. Between and broth oh YUMMYY LOL:(

On Wed, I go to one soft meal at dinner !!!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am now the proud owner of a " sleeve". My surgeon

Dr. Anthony Maffei did a wonderful job!! It's an exciting journey each day...and also tiring

I can't wait until next week when I can have a soft Protein. It's so worth it, after only 1 week I lost

10 pounds!!!!!!! It is taking adjustment but my daughter had it when she was 28 , she's two years out amd her entire life changed around....so she is my role model:) she tells me how proud she is of me ...I have had a lot of health issues including autoimmune disease....I know that won't go away but I will have a healthier body to take anything on...this was an early birthday gift to myself. ???? Surgery was February 17 ...Wed....I will cherish

Starting weight 308

Pre op dieting and surgery weight loss to date ...286!!!

I'm happy to have found this support group!

I'm one week tomorrow. I've lost 12 lbs

Sent from my XT1031 using the BariatricPal App

Make sure you are nor drinking 30min, before and after you have your shakes...I was told if we drink after, especially you will push the Protein drinks through faster and we won't absorb it. Thats what happens to me,I felt hunger pang and realized I was drink right after eating by 10 min.

Now I am by the book doing much better..I look forward to to Jello and pops to curb I. Between and broth oh YUMMYY LOL:(

Yeah sometimes I forget I need more Water intake I need to add crystal light to the Water so much water has me a bit tired of it. Are you allowed to eat puree foods yet or yogurt? What shakes do you buy for Protein ?

i

I think that's why I've been like starving I don't give my self 30 min I need to time myself set a reminder

Yeah sometimes I forget I need more Water intake I need to add crystal light to the Water so much water has me a bit tired of it. Are you allowed to eat puree foods yet or yogurt? What shakes do you buy for Protein ?

I have to flavor Water too, it gets to me and I need to get more in! I use Syntrex nectar I bought on line at the the Vitamin Shoppe... I actually can have soft soft meats etc, eggs

I was able to get in 2 oz of thin deli ham and cheese...could not make it to 3 oz. :)

It was a weird but great feeling, I made sure I chewed thoroughly and too my time,

I'm trying to listen to my body as to what it is telling me ,.a learning process!

Try Karma water...kinda pricey but very good NOT sweet

Well tomorrow I have to see my nutritionist I'm hoping I can eat something else other then Protein Shakes and Soups I actually tried twice the Greek yogurt but omg i felt it was so heavy for me does that happen to you ?and I tried lentil Soup being that it's so good for Iron and that was ok