Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Totally hating myself

It's my second day on my liquid diet (which is for 7 days) & I am struggling [emoji20] Lord please give me strength [emoji120]???? I was cooking for my kids a hamburger helper and totally ate 3-4 spoons of it and then I realized what I had done. I feel so bad did I just screw up !?!??

Just jump back on and be more careful. It sucks but will be worth it.

You'll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks ladies so it's fine I mean without repeating god it's hard I just hope these days fly it's harder than I thought thanks for you support

You'll be ok. Do you have someone else in the house that can do cooking at this time? That's what I did. I left it to my husband and stayed in my room at feeding times lol!! Hey it worked, I never cheated. If that's a option do it.

I just started my pre op diet.... your fine..... I'm not telling but believe me your fine ;-)

You believe in lightning bolts? If so and none struck you, you didn't screw up. If, however, you'll feel better being told you were a bad girl, very well, "You're a bad girl." Feel better now?

The liquid phase is a blip in a lifetime. Remind yourself that "I can do anything for two weeks." Or however long it will be for you.

Relax, all is good.

Don't beat yourself up about it. We all make mistakes. I didn't do my 2 week diet very good either. It's gonna be okay. I just had surgery a week ago.

@@MollyF22 thanks you and you are right I shall just continue and be brave

You believe in lightning bolts? If so and none struck you, you didn't screw up. If, however, you'll feel better being told you were a bad girl, very well, "You're a bad girl." Feel better now?

The liquid phase is a blip in a lifetime. Remind yourself that "I can do anything for two weeks." Or however long it will be for you.

Relax, all is good.

It's for a week thank god and thanks I did feel better I just hang in there and get through this

@@Elode not at the moment [emoji58] that's why I feel like it's so hard I did great the 1st day but it was the 2nd day where I slipped not so bad but I did. I already got back on track this morning hope these days go by quick and I survive lol surgery day is February 24th

The first few days were hard for me. But it got much easier after the 3rd day.

Hoe kind did you have to do it ?

I Also never thought I'd have a problem with the broth I threw up all the first day any recommendation on which to try ?

Hoe kind did you have to do it ?

I could drink Protein shakes. I think 4 a day. Then I could have Soup for dinner.

I'm on day 5.. Mine is an all liquid diet... Ive learned for so reason broth makes me soooo hungry!! So I've stuck with the Protein Shakes, Water and sugar free popsicles.. It's easier now.. I'm just a lil tired and feel like my mind is cloudy sometimes.. Good luck