Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feb 23 Sleevers!

hey @@Bluesky1 it seems that we are all around the same with the losses so that makes me feel pleased. Awesome job on your weight loss. My doc told me to try to get 70g of Protein in and to try to eat it rather than use the Protein drinks. But she did say 1 Protein Drink a day is fine for now. u just have to watch the sugars and other ingredients that could impact your weight loss. I have to admit I'm struggling a little bit. I had a small Water ice yesterday and a piece of a cupcake. Don't ask me why, I just had a terrible craving for sugar. of course today I started my period which explains a little but I still feel guilty. I knew I wasn't going to be one of the ones to mess up!! grrr but I'm not going to let it get me of course anymore I enjoy seeing the scale go down too much

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Don't feel guilty at all! I have had a lot more cravings this last week or too. It's been tough to go out and see all the food I can't eat.

I can't eat enough to get even 50 grams of Protein in a day. I have been drinking 2 Protein Drinks (muscle milk 32 grams) a day and then an egg with cheese, pureed meat (ham, chicken), chili, refried Beans with cheese, and I must have some type of desert, so I have 1/2 sf chocolate pudding with 2 teaspoons regular cool whip, or sf Jello, 1/5 of a banana (smooshed) and cool whip.

I

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

I've only lost 16lbs since surgery. So you're doing better than me @@Bluesky1 I was also told no protien drinks. From what I understand fatigue right now is really common. I try to get atleast 60g of protien. Most days it's closer to 70g.

Yes, this is true...but you're in Onderland! Yayyyy! I really don't see how I can get 50-70 without Protein drinks.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Ok so we r eating the same things lol except for pudding, I have Jello and the trip zero oikos yogurt because it has 14-15 g of Protein per serving

Hello everyone I'm Falecha I was sleeved on Feb 22 nd I've lost 36 lbs but I can't loose any more weight I don't know what to do I've hit a brick wall I go to see my doctor tomorrow I hope everything is OK prayers needed!!!

Sent from my LG-H811 using the BariatricPal App

if u don't mind me asking what state are u all in? I'm in Delaware

36 pounds @Felacha that's amazing, they say we r going to hit stalls a few times during our journey, I'm sure all is well but I'll be thinking of ya

and sorry I spelled your name wrong lol

Hello everyone I'm Falecha I was sleeved on Feb 22 nd I've lost 36 lbs but I can't loose any more weight I don't know what to do I've hit a brick wall I go to see my doctor tomorrow I hope everything is OK prayers needed!!!

Welcome Falecha! Glad you posted. You are actually doing quite well (weight wise). Many of us have lost less than that since surgery. I'm only 22 lbs down (but, I'm trying not to complain...because I never lost 22 lbs in a month in the past). Hopefully your Drs. appointment will put your mind at ease. I always write my questions down, so I don't get nervous ad forget....just a suggestion.

I think we have to just keep trying to get Protein and Water goals in, and it will come off. At least, that seems to be the norm. Also, as they said on the other thread...the 3 weeks stall is VERY common. So, we shouldn't worry. :)

Welcome Falecha! Glad you posted. You are actually doing quite well (weight wise). Many of us have lost less than that since surgery. I'm only 22 lbs down (but, I'm trying not to complain...because I never lost 22 lbs in a month in the past). Hopefully your Drs. appointment will put your mind at ease. I always write my questions down, so I don't get nervous ad forget....just a suggestion.

I think we have to just keep trying to get Protein and Water goals in, and it will come off. At least, that seems to be the norm. Also, as they said on the other thread...the 3 weeks stall is VERY common. So, we shouldn't worry. :)

Thanks for ur advice I appreciate it maybe I'm reading too much into it r maybe I want the weight to just drop off but it doesn't work that way. I'll let everyone know how my doctors appointment went tomorrow.

if u don't mind me asking what state are u all in? I'm in Delaware

I'm in Missouri

36 pounds @Felacha that's amazing, they say we r going to hit stalls a few times during our journey, I'm sure all is well but I'll be thinking of ya

Thanks Angie74

and sorry I spelled your name wrong lol

That's ok

Thanks for ur advice I appreciate it maybe I'm reading too much into it r maybe I want the weight to just drop off but it doesn't work that way. I'll let everyone know how my doctors appointment went tomorrow.

Believe me...I know the feeling! I too want the weight to be gone faster. I think it's pretty normal....especially when you've been through so much (surgery, and all that comes with it). But, priase God it's coming off at all! Before surgery my weight was just climbing up and up...for the umpteenth time.

Keep us posted on the Doc apt. Tomorrow. Night

Edited by Bluesky1