Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any April/May 2016 sleevers?

Hi, my surgery date was originally the 31st of March, it has now been changed to the 21st of April. I can't wait ????

Hello everyone I am a May sleever also. I am in the process of finishing my 6 month visits which will be done the end of April and then wait for my insurance approval!!!!

Hi everyone I'm new to this site and I figure I should join since I needed to find a support group. I suppose to be set for April or May that is when my sixmonths I gain 4 pounds which to me is crazy cause I been steady at 297. So I'm getting nervous and unsure about everything. Has anyone been in the pre open phase and gain weight?

Sent from my SM-G920V using the BariatricPal App

Hi I too gain about 5 lbs within a month time span so I have to lose 4-5 by my 5th appointment the 24th of this month don't feel bad we should probably be having our surgery around the same time! Good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using the BariatricPal App

Thanks Justina0218 I feel a lot better and yes it have been hard and we should be same boat hopefully will lose the weight and set up a surgery date at this next appt at the end of the month.

You will lose the weight just take it 1 day at a time, I'm a restaurant fanatic so I have tried to stay away from eating out and cook more healthier meals at home also meal prep, WE can do it, I'm always available if u need to talk or vent!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using the BariatricPal App

April 25th and so can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

My surgery is scheduled for April 1st. I'm starting a 2 week liquid diet on the 18th!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using the BariatricPal App

My date is April 1st! It's coming up so slowly and so quickly all at once! I start my Pre-Op diet March 17th!

My date is also April 1st! ????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using the BariatricPal App

I am scheduled for May can't believe this actually happening. Looking at getting all the pre testing done. Step by step we go. :)

Just got my date today, April 25th here I come! :D

I have to do my EGD and then meet with my surgeon for the results but I should be able to get scheduled for April. I have cleared all the other requirements. Anxious to just get on with it! Good Luck to everyone!

I meet with the surgeon 3/29 and am supposed to book a surgery date 6 weeks out from there, so mid April/May for me! I'm nervous about all the insurance hoopla and hope it goes smooth. So excited for surgery! I started the process back in November and thought I'd be done by now. This takes FOREVER!