Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ProSupps Isolate Powder - Vanilla

Yesterday I purchased this at the local grocery here. I was looking for an unflavored powder that I could ad to anything but unflavored is HARD to find locally. Anyway I went ahead and bought this because I am sure I will need it or something like it after my surgery. I also thought it wouldn't hurt me to try to get use to it prior to the necessity.

Anyway, I put one cup of almond milk cold out of the fridge and I hefty scoop of this powder and mixed it up on my blender. It actually blended very well and really didn't have a nasty after taste. I can see that with experimentation I should be able to use this in shakes, baking and other ways both before and after surgery.

1 scoop is 90 calories - with 20 Proteins and no carbs.

So glad you found something that will work for you. Funny as I also was looking for unflavored today. Couldn't find it so I got Six Star vanilla Protein isolate. I haven't tried it yet but it met the surgeons requirements.

@ssflbelle Your surgery date is coming soon isn't it? Can't wait to hear how it goes for you.

I found unflavored whey Protein in the bulk section @ Winco in CA, then I just googled the nutrition info... It wasn't that bad, I mixed the powder with room temp Water then added to the Soup.< /p>

I found some unflavored Protein Powder online at piping rock. Reviews said it was good, I've ordered it already!

• Mimisan Tuesday was the 4 hour pre-admission workshop. I found out I have to take 30 days of injections to prevent blood clotting. Today I went to get the injections as I have to give them to myself. They are going to cost me $150.00. My copay was $195.00. Monday between 3 and 5 I will get my time for surgery on Tuesday. Sometime in the afternoon as on Tuesday he starts surgery at 12:30. I was asking to be the first one so we shall see if I get that time slot. I have only one day of pre-op Clear liquids . However I am doing 2 days Sunday and Monday as Saturday is my wine and cheese fondue birthday party.
  • I probably will not be on line again until Thursday or Friday. I hope I will be feeling a little better then and able to write all about it in my blog. Monday morning I am having pictures taken and will take measurements as well. A close friend who had the sleeve also will be doing the pictures. I took some of him after he lost about 200 pounds. He was once was 504 and now is heading toward 275. So I will put my before surgery pictures up. I already have picture of 497 403 and 453 weight loss before surgery. I all ready have lost 180 pounds still have 160 to go.