Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Puget Sound Bariatric Center.. Anyone?

Curious to know if there's anyone in the Seattle/Tacoma Area going to PSBC 2015/2016? Any veterans out there? Wanting to know what the process is like... how long did it take for you to schedule surgery..etc. <3

I have been a patient for 4 years. They have grown alot, so timing etc of my experiences aren't too current, but they have been amazing. I go to them for other things now too...love em!

ETA: I have personal experience with Dr Billing, Landerholm and Harris and like them all very much. My favorite NUT was with Pacific Nutrition across the street, which has since gone out of business, and she is long gone.... but the NUT I met at PSSC was okay. By that time I didn't really need it so much so only had one visit. At my 3 year mark, I met with Barb, and she was good, experienced NUT and gave me some updated/new info which really helped me. I have positive experiences with the various support staff, their anesthesiologist and countless others who have been professional and compassionate. They are much much bigger now so I don't know how it feels to new patients, probably a little less intimate, but i continue to have good experiences. They are the first place I look if I need a procedure - colonoscopy for example, who knew they did those too? I was nervous about the prep (drinking all that crap) with a sleeve and felt very confident going to them since they know how to manage it - no problems.

14 months out. Love Dr. Billings and everyone there. I was self pay so my timing was all based around my work schedule since I didn't have to get approved by Insurance. I still had to meet with the Psych, surgeon,nutritionist, and trainer but I think only a few times before surgery. The prediet was so much better than others. Just 2 weeks low carb :)

~LA

I've been with them for right at a year now and they are INCREDIBLE. I've liked everyone I've worked with (with the exception of one NUT who had very different ideas than I about the role of hyper-processed food as a staple, but hey), and Dr. Kaufmann is a hoot!

I've been with them for right at a year now and they are INCREDIBLE. I've liked everyone I've worked with (with the exception of one NUT who had very different ideas than I about the role of hyper-processed food as a staple, but hey), and Dr. Kaufmann is a hoot!

Awesome!