Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Silly Rant!

@ANewKK the avocado is really good made that way - I make them in the microwave - just have to watch that it doesn't explode :D when the egg is done - it takes a bit to get used to because the texture of the avocado is different, softer and mushy... I do mine up plain or sometimes add a lil bit of season salt - or add cheese to it...

Edited by Raenh

You have done well! After you lose a few more pounds those two that you were so frustrated about losing will be a dim memory.

@@Babbs, i noticed your starting weight is similar to mine and you weight now is my goal weight. so, you had surgery about a year and a half ago? i am 3 weeks out and have lost 17 pounds. i am really happy with that. i am just curious as to how much i will lost as time goes on, and in 3 or 4 more weeks i get to eat real food, which makes me think my weight loss will really go down because i have been on liquids and yogart and homemade Soup (2 weeks, liquids 4 weeks). i am actually kinda worrying about losing weight once i am on real food. do you mind telling me about how much you lost at different time intervals? at the end of july when i started my journey, i was 224. surgery date, nov 17, i was 215. i am now 198. also, i would have thought i would have dropped a size in clothing from 224 to 198 but have not. when did you drop a size?

thank you in advance!!!

Look at you!!! never mind the two pounds to heck with it! You have done amazing!

@@rking

Boy, that's tough. Because, like you, I started out a relative "lightweight" (ha), and I was a little on the older side when I had surgery (47) so I was a little on the slower side. You may not be. We were pretty on par at this point I should say, though. I used to record my weight every Monday, so here are my losses by month to now....

Month 1: -17

Month 2: -10

Month 3: -9

Month 4: -8

Month 5: -5

Month 6: -5

Month 7: -2

Month 8: -7

Month 9: -7

Month 10: -3

Month 11: -5

Month 12: -7

=85 pounds and goal of 150

Month 13: -3

Month 14: -5

Month 15: -0

=8 more for stretch weight of 142 (or 143 depending on the day, lol) for a total of 93 pounds. I have been holding steady at this weight (besides a normal 1-2 pound fluctuation every now and then) for 6 weeks now, so I think I've found my set point ;)

See? It took me 14 months to lose 93 pounds! But it doesn't matter how fast or how slowly I lost it. The only thing that matters is I lost it and am now maintaining it :)

Good Luck to you!

@@rking

Oh, and I think I dropped a size after like 20-25 pounds. It's been so long, I can't remember now :P

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I did it! Four months and two days... ONE HUNDRED POUNDS DOWN!

My next goal is a short four pounds away - to be in the two hundreds!

@@Sharon1964 WOW Sharon, you have done an amazing job in just 4 short months. can you picture yourself in a year.... can we say HOTTTT MAMA... I hope you are documenting your progress with pictures. Keep up the great work

ONE HUNDRED POUNDS DOWN!My next goal is a short four pounds away - to be in the two hundreds!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@@Sharon1964

great pics

wonderful transformation

i agree you must continue to take pics every 6 weeks or so

it's true that a # is just a #

BUT sometimes its good for validation (i think thats the right word :huh: )

twoderville - WHAT??!!!!

are you kidding me, that's great

you will continue to feel and look better and better

every 5, 10, 15 lbs etc pounds are a victory

God Grant Me Patience, Just Hurry About IT!!!

keep up the great job

i know you will

kathy

congrats

WOW Sharon you lost so much in 4 months. You look fantastic and I never would have guessed you were not in the 200's yet. Have you started to exercise yet? If so, what are you doing? Keep going strong.