Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4th month surgiversary

I cannot believe it is 4 months. Now the worrying and wondering for 3 years prior seems like a blur. I remembered when I finally decided it had to be done, I just kept thinking, it is like having to have my gallbladder removed, I just had to do it, but this time it was 80% of my stomach. I am so grateful for the sleeve. Sure there are times, like Thanksgiving, when the turkey was so good, I missed not being able to eat more of it, but then I was also grateful that I could not eat any more. Very hard to get used to, but I try not to think that much about it and just go with the flow. I am 57lbs down since July, so that includes pre-op. I keep feeling like I am behind, but finally I can feel and see the difference. Especially in pictures, wow what a difference. I cannot wait to be on onederland, but slow and steady and not hurrying it up, letting it takes it's course. I keep thinking, the doc did his part, I am doing mine and that's all we can do. Thanks to everyone at BP, for being a part of this.

Congrats on your four month anniversary!

I'm 20 weeks out and like you I am so glad that I finally decided to have the sleeve. Life is good and I don't miss that feeling of being sooooo full and then just wanting to flop in a chair and go to sleep. Clothes shopping is fun now whereas before it was does it fit I'll have it. Bra size has been a big change from 42 did to 36 g UK sizes and life is good.

Well done on your weight loss.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• buildabetteranna

I have my final approval from my insurance, only thing holding up things is one last x-ray needed, which I have scheduled for the fourth of next month, which is my birthday.

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches