Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any deals on Unjury protein powders or Premier shakes out there?

I have fallen in love with the powders? utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury Protein Powder unflavored and the chicken broth but gee that's pricey if you want to eat several meals a day with it so I'm wondering if anybody knows of any promo codes or coupons or what's the cheapest way to buy it? Also I HATE paying for shipping even when it's $5.99 flat when I buy 4 tubs.

The cheapest way I've found to buy Premier shakes is packs of 18 on eBay for about $55. that's pretty good, but I thought maybe you guys know of even better deals. Thanks!

oops I was buying 2 cases at a time on EBAY for the $55!

Edited by itstimealready

I agree on the unflavored and chicken Soup.

chocolate and vanilla were good.

The strawberry, though.....worst tasting stuff I've ever encountered.

I don't know of any deals at this time.

For Premiere Protein, they are around $25 for 18 at costco, I believe. Not a member, but there was a sale recently that I took advantage of. There's also a coupon out that's good until 12/13/15 for $4 off - so if you buy the 4 packs - that's a great deal. Don't remember where it came from, but a lot of people use coupon clipping services, and for that coupon, it would be worth it!

Edited by Mistie

costco sells 18 packs of Premier Protein for $24.99 with free shipping. Even if you add in the cost of a basic membership ($55), you can buy two packs for what you pay for one on eBay.

If not a member, they charge a $5 fee. At least that's what they charged me. It was worth it!

Sams Club in stores (not online) sells Premier shakes, 12 pack, for $16 and some change. You have to be a member though. The membership is $45 a year but worth it.

I was able to score the Premier at Walgreens during a buy one get one half off about a month ago, so worth keeping an eye out.

I agree on the unflavored and chicken Soup.< /p>

chocolate and vanilla were good.

The strawberry, though.....worst tasting stuff I've ever encountered.

I don't know of any deals at this time.

I got my unjury sample pack last night. I mixed the strawberry with lemonade and it was tolerable. I'm a little nervous to try the rest Bc I've had such a hard time with Protein.