Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I know this is going to be WILDLY popular... ;)

@@jess9395 Hey whatever you can do! It's not easy but we have each other for motivation.

@@AJ cowgirl Have you already started?

I will NOT cheat! I didn't cheat on my two week pre-op and I'm not going to cheat now. It's just as important. I have a busy couple weeks of working out of town and school so that should help keep me on track. Oh but I will be drinking coffee. It's liquid! I really have to focus on the Water. I'm horrible with water!!

I have 3 Royal chocolate Atkins shakes to get me started tomorrow but I will be having my hubs pick up a couple cases of Chocolate Premier Protein ready made shakes for the rest of the week and some broth. I think it's good to let your digestion tract rest for awhile.

The kids and I will be making me one of these tomorrow! Instead of "Instagram this" we're going to "bariatricpal this" lol!!

post-237766-0-04137000-1446091862_thumb.jpeg

post-237766-0-21258400-1446091889_thumb.jpeg

I'm in. I really need to reset with some liquids.

I will NOT cheat! I didn't cheat on my two week pre-op and I'm not going to cheat now. It's just as important. I have a busy couple weeks of working out of town and school so that should help keep me on track. Oh but I will be drinking coffee. It's liquid! I really have to focus on the Water. I'm horrible with water!!

You're so close to goal! You can do it!

(Knock on wood!)

I'm not going sugar-crazy over here, so I'll pass. :)

Break a leg. :)

@@Elode - I am in!!!!

I just got to work so I will start today as well...maybe I can get closer to that Halloween goal on Monday (5lbs)

I'm in too. Just read this and already had my morning 2 slices of cheese after my walk, but I'll go liquid starting now. When is 5 days over? lol

Uuuugh this would be great practice for my pre op liquid diet but I'm super scared I'm going to like pass out and die. I'm already fuzzy and anxious for my surgery, I need brain power.

This is so exciting. I've been having a rough time with starting to transition in to maintenance because I don't know what to eat, how to increase calories, etc. in order to up my calories while keeping the consistency and routines that helped me to get the weight off and find food peace. I've been significantly less peaceful about my eating habits since getting to my bounce range. (I still want to lose 6, but need to coast into maintenance pretty quickly after that to avoid losing too much.) This will help me to get the routine back. Thanks for the suggestion Elode! With other people it makes it more like a team effort. Can't wait to check in at the end of the day!

Who wants to do a 5 day liquid diet with me for "fun"?! It will keep you from eating candy on Halloween! I promise I won't cheat! I feel like I've been eating too much "junk" lately and the liquid diet helps me kick that sugar craving. Last time I did 5 days of shakes I didn't want any sugar for weeks. We can do update pictures and it will make food planning super easy!!! My family are complete party poopers and won't do it with me. I did it by myself before so I'm sure I can do it again I just thought it might be fun to do it together.....as fun as self torture can be anyway. I'm going to get my shakes tomorrow and get this party started.

I'm down with it.

Ah, sh!t....I'm already doing a liquid diet. Argghhhh.

Sounds like a killer plan, though.

I think back.....and can remember the other "liquid diet" I've been on for celebratory weeks. I sure feel better in the mornings now...on my current version....... :P