Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

:)Hi everyone just thought that I would fill you all in to let you know that I have a date for surgery and that I was approved by my health care provider:clap2:Looks like it will be the first week in September for me and I cannot wait. I was told that here might be a spot in late August if someone cancels out but I will take the September date for I ahve been waiting a long time for this to happen for me and to start losing weight and getting healthier, my health has always been number one in my book.

I have been exercising getting ready to pump my stereo volumn up and do some dance moves after Im get off the computer. I have been watching my Water intake like I ma supposed to do and I have been on my liquid diet I decided to try it myself to lose some weight on my own before surgery and so far I am down 15 pounds which for me is great. I have my shake twice per day and then I will have my dinner I have been eating fish, white fish that I either broil or bake, no deep fried or greasy foods but then I never was a fan of that stuff anyway. I eat my veggies, no breads pastas and for me being Italian can be hard but I just leave it all be.

So how has everyone been doing? I read as much as I can of everyone comments and all I can say is not to give up becasue there is a brighter side wating for all of us. I remember that my weight did not happen over night and I know that it will not come off over night this is the real world. Well anyway just wanted to let everyone know that I have a date which is great. Have a good one

Sharon:scared:u

thanks Julie I am sure going to give this a college try sort to speak. I started out at 270 pounds not proud of that and I am currently at 255 pounds. My game plan is to be 25 pounds lighter before surgery and I thnk I can do it as long as I keep motivated. Sharon

Good luck!

I just got my date today - 8/27/07!!!

(I haven't gotten the insurance approval yet though ....)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches