Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was shopping in CVS on my lunch break today and found these awesome little red 2 oz cups for a $1.00 so I bought a pack... And they are helping me get my fluids in... I can drink 2 oz at a time and then keep a tally of how many I'm having during the day and this will definitely help me be more cognizant of the fluids I'm getting in. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was an awesome find. I'm going to go back and get some more for my best friend because she needs them too. post-264878-0-68831000-1445551041_thumb.jpg

Great idea! I have seen those, they are like baby Solo cups.

Great idea! I have seen those, they are like baby Solo cups.

Yes they are and they are a life saver; I've already had 18 oz since coming back from lunch at 2:30... Before I would not have had that much to drink. I'm glad I purchased them. I'll leave a few at work and take a few home...

If you have any shot glasses at home left over from the college days, they are roughly 2oz as well. I use them for my practice routine.

I struggle with Water intake as well and I will look for those cups! Try the water intake apps on your phone too!

Edited by treniasleevedlife

post-265016-14455636832559_thumb.jpg

It measure your Water intake! This one is 1.99 but there are some others that are fee!

post-265016-14455637172415_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBariatricPal1445563681.317652.jpg

It measure your Water intake! This one is 1.99 but there are some others that are fee!

Thanks. I'll look them up. I usually use my fit bit app for stuff like this but that still wasn't enough. Keeping the tally marks is helping though.

If you have any shot glasses at home left over from the college days, they are roughly 2oz as well. I use them for my practice routine.

No shot glasses. I've never been a drinker but I'm glad I found these. They are helping a whole lot.

Wal-Mart sells plastics shot glasses for .20 piece! I use them for scooping powdered Protein and taking meds!