Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Legs please!

@@jenn1 Being that I live close to Vegas I'm sure I can find a Hooker...don't know how much I will have to spend to borrow her heels though.

@@Inner Surfer Girl

high heels can be torture devices. i have worn combat boots, no make up, hair pulled back or cut off. At work for years. It paid off to look like a guy. I'm having the time of my life. High heels, make up and dresses. They are simple pleasures in life for me. I'm making up for lost time :)

@

I'm curious...Would it be a fetish situation? An extra charge to wear her shoes? Hummm..I've said too much :blink: .I'm walking away blushing in my high heels. :blush:

@Elode -- That photo? That is one hot shot. Tell me something. Did you pierce that ugly pumpkin with a heel as practice/prelude to something else?

Beware, here comes a serious NSV report which, alas, I have since undone. Way back when I was making a killing with my band, I noticed that, when I crossed my legs, the knee-down portion of the top leg hung parallel to the knee-down part of the lower leg instead of sticking out at a noticeable angle. And the top leg made it farther up the lower leg so that more of the lower knee was visible. That's the best I can describe it at this hour. Anyway, I want that again.

Laurie

Edited by WLSResources/ClothingExch

@@jenn1 No addiction yet. I use to hate buying shoes! It was like buying a car...yuck! I don't have a lot. Between school and scrubs there wasn't a lot of "cute" shoe time but it's growing on me. I really like boots! I'm working on the heels.

@@WLSResources/ClothingExch Lol! No! That pumpkin came from our garden that my wonderful husband planted too early. It's the only one that made it (it was pretty at one time). I think we are having separation issues with a side of being too lazy to drag it off the porch right now. Worry not, we have a beautiful one carved by a 6 year old that you just can't see in the picture that makes up for it. ;)

Love the shoes! I have always worn heels and have what we affectionately call "the wall" with shelves of shoes. The trick to starting out is to have a bit of platform in the front versus a thin surface like yours. Those hurt more and the platform, even the smallest of platforms in the front, helps a ton for stability and comfort. Just a little suggestion for newbies :)

@@VDLT Thank you! I'll take all the help I can get. My mom was a nurse and in healthcare also so she never wore heels. I think they are pretty and admire people who can pull it off. My finance coordinator at work always wears them even out on the floor. I don't know how she does it. Just give me my comfy ugly nursing shoes and I'm good!

I actually bought those particular shoes for grand baby's baby shower. I was barefoot after 20 mins :) My grandson is 4 months so it's been awhile, I thought I'd try it again. Still painful!

@@WLSResources/ClothingExch You'll be relieved to know the ugly pumpkin has deflated, therefore it will be kicked over the edge to the pumpkin graveyard.

Not at all relieved. Somehow, this year, a Trader Joe's copywriter charmed me. I never read their circulars, but somehow I noticed this month's chockablock with pumpkin food products. One jumped out: the copywriter described one as having been "pumpkified." For me it was love at first sight.

Does it look like a deflated basketball? RIPP.

@ @Daveo

I'm curious...Would it be a fetish situation? An extra charge to wear her shoes? Hummm..I've said too much :blink: .I'm walking away blushing in my high heels. :blush:

When I lived in Atlanta I passed a shoe store every day that specialized in large-sized high heels.

There is a booming transvestite and cross-dressing community who love their heels.

@@WLSResources/ClothingExch You'll be relieved to know the ugly pumpkin has deflated, therefore it will be kicked over the edge to the pumpkin graveyard.

Our burn pile had a whole bunch of pumpkins growing this year because that was where we dumped the ones that look like yours last year.