Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bariatric store order came in today!

Hey guys! Today, I am two months and 4 days post RNY, and everything is going really well. I've had no complications, very few tummy issues of any kind, and I've lost over 40 pounds. I've been very lucky!

I'm writing today to tell you all about my order from the new Bariatric Pal Store, and to give a little review for anyone who has been curious and thinking about ordering some stuff. I placed my order in the evening 4 days ago. The site is very clean and easy to use, and checkout was simple.

So far, I'm very satisfied. I ordered the beef bouillon, beef Soup with Pasta, chicken soup with pasta, variety pack of hot chocolate (which includes amaretto, cinnamon hot chocolate, regular hot chocolate, mint hot chocolate, mocha hot chocolate, and raspberry hot chocolate), and the cheese steak macaroni entree. All of the Soups and the bouillon have 7 packets each and 15g of Protein per serving, plus very low amounts of carbs, and low or no sugar.

So far I've only had a chance to try the beef bouillon and I was very pleasantly surprised - I knew it probably wouldn't be horrible but I was willing to put up with a less than delicious taste for the really good nutrition facts and protein amount. However, it's really, really good! It tastes exactly like any other bouillon, only it's actually good for you and helps with our protein needs!

I was also pleasantly surprised to open the box to find several flavor samples of Bariatric Advantage brand calcium chews, chewable multis, and chewable B12. There was also a sample of the black pepper turkey Jerky AND a sample of the chocolate truffle Syntrax Nectar. I was not expecting all of this, but I'm really happy about it, as I'm pretty new to the bariatric lifestyle and still in the middle of the learning process in terms of what I like and what I can't stand.

I've been adding all the nutrition information to the Myfitnesspal.com database, as all of this is pretty new, so anyone who uses Myfitnesspal and orders food or shakes from the BP store may have to add things in as they go along, but it's a pretty simple process, luckily.

I would love to hear other reviews of foods or drinks you guys may have gotten and tried from the BP store.

Thanks for reading!

Abby

post-260224-0-28722200-1445465690_thumb.jpg